Trade for Jalen Ramsey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Jalen Ramsey

you ll have to pay him.
Don't know if having 2 of the most payed db in the nfl has any sense

This guy is a loose cannon. Send him to a team that enjoys drama, national headlines, and media circus. This is probably the opposite of what we want. A me type of player.
Sounds like you pretty much described the Browns.

So the thinking here is:

To trade for a very talented player in the secondary who's complaining about how he's being used and requested a trade...who's going to cost 10x as much as the very talented player in the secondary the Fins just traded away because he complained about how he was being used and requested a trade?

I could see giving up the Texans 1st round pick if he signed like a 6 year deal that extended off his rookie deal and the money was about equal to Xavians year to year.

I don't think he would want to come here, but you never know.

Our 1st and Steelers 1st wouldn't be on the table....at all

Miami could potentially make that trade for Ramsey in the 2020 draft but not now. it would be useless to do it now, it could be similar to the Rosen move but we will pay a first and something else to do it. it could be a nice move.

Id do it.2020 2nd and 2021 1st for Ramsey.That would give us Howard and Ramsey locked at corner with 3 1st round picks.The team could be great.

Guy is talented. But i don't want him here, too much buzz around him

If we gonna tear it all down anyway let's do it with style at least

Next year we have the cap space and picks to entertain the idea. I want to build the lines and obviously the QB at this point, but 2 shut down corners, the idea needs to be considered. With plenty of cap space left.

He wants out because he wants to be on a winning team. Sooooooo Dolphins are going to be his choice????

So far they are proving it now long term, but just saw they want 2 1st rounders for him. That is not so much.

Back
Top Bottom