Trade him. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade him.

i just cant believe guys in this ecomony dont think a raise of four times your old salary is not a great offer, god trade the stiff, save money for guys like chambers and mcmicheal,

Dolfan73 said:
I'm sorry, but what good is this joker going to do if he's only playing 6 games. Let alone the affect it will have on the whole team. I think we should kick him to the curb and try to get whatever we can.

If he waits til the last minit to sign what's left of the tender, I doubt if he'll actually play any. He wouldn't do us anygood for the last 6 gms anyway.

DeDolfan said:
Guess it all depends on one's opinion of Wanny, ya?? :D
For some reason I don't think he meant it like this....

"You sound like Wanny!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:"

yea, sure he's good, if jay tay is getting doubled every play..trade him for ramsey, or their 1st next year..i prefer ramsey, but whatever. hes gonna get chambers money if he get a big deal, and thats not a good deal for us. yes, trade him.

I don't think Ramsey is really that good of a deal for ogun...not even in the same league. I'd Brunell and a 1st : X

I'm sure it has been said over, over and over again. The man should have follow the steps of Jason Taylor signed the one year offer, which is more than he made last year so he got a pay rise and if he played well again this year Miami would have to pay him or he could go another team that could pay him, but the way this is looking he might hurt his future if he tries to sit out half the year, I can't see Miami letting him play even when he comes back after the 10th game. I wouldn't let him play, I'm sure Jay Williams or D. Bowens will do just fine. They should trade him, I think even if he signs a one year deal he is bolting next year just because he thinks Miami FO was trying to shaft him, if he wants to stay we can't afford him Chris Chambes and Randy McMichael anyway, I think the Offense is more important at this time then the defense of course that's my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom