Trade Idea: Xavien Howard to Detroit | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Idea: Xavien Howard to Detroit

Why trade him? He will be playing next season... probably after a suspension... so why not for us? The thought of what this defense could do its exciting.

If trading Howard helps us get the first pick, then yes. Trading draft picks and players to move up to picks 2 through 4 does not seem smart and does not bring back reciprocal value.

"The Trade: Xavien Howard and 1st round (26th) for Detroit's 1st round (3rd overall) and 2nd (35th)"

If I'm the Lions, I immediately hang up the phone and block the caller. You're valuing Howard as the #4 pick in the draft, which is laughable.

"The Trade: Xavien Howard and 1st round (26th) for Detroit's 1st round (3rd overall) and 2nd (35th)"

If I'm the Lions, I immediately hang up the phone and block the caller. You're valuing Howard as the #4 pick in the draft, which is laughable.
Completely agree, I laughed out loud when I read this.

Detroit won't make any trade without #5 pick on the table. True Howard could be traded to move up but will be with #5 pick in any trade. Detroit gets their starting CB and Simmons LB/S.

we get TUA.

Back
Top Bottom