Trade Jordan Phillips to Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Jordan Phillips to Dallas

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Crawford went down with an ankle injury in Dallas to hit an already depleted D-Line. Phillips isn't living up to his potential but still has trade value IMHO because of that potential. Phillips is also being outplayed by a rookie who is looking good and in front of him on the depth-chart. Take advantage and salvage something for him, I would take a 3rd!

He's not worth more than a 5th round pick, IMO. His entire value is that he was a second round pick a few years ago. He hasn't done much on the football field, and that's playing next to a future HOF.

I'd be mildly surprised if he's still in the league a few years from now.

He's not worth more than a 5th round pick, IMO. His entire value is that he was a second round pick a few years ago. He hasn't done much on the football field, and that's playing next to a future HOF.

I'd be mildly surprised if he's still in the league a few years from now.

I'd take a 5th! LMAO!

Ok trade him for nothing (which is what you would get for him) and then who would be our backup? Regardless, he provides depth and will give us 10-20 snaps a game so trading him wouldnt be smart

One of Dallas' backup guards is probably better than any of Miami's starters.

We are actually pretty deep on the DL, and he may be gone soon anyways. Why not try to take advantage of a team in need?

You can't ever have enough DTs. We need the depth.

It's a 16 game season. Folks are gonna get hurt playing that position.

A lot of people, including Kiper had Dallas picking him in the draft. Hmmmm

take it easy guys. How quick do we forget? Anyone remembers Paul Soliai? It took him about 4 years but then he became a very good player for us. DT's sometimes take a while in the NFL. I don't know if he'll turn the corner at some point but I'm not giving up on him just yet.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom