Trade scenario | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade scenario

I wonder how much of a toll Hill put on his body chasing that record.

Unless it's for 2 1sts bro, I would not get rid of our version of Jerry Rice just yet...we've been chasing a WR this good for so long...he's not perfect?...who is?...I would rather try and work on his cap busting deal before I get ideas about shipping him off...

Would you trade Hill to the Arizona Cardinals for the 4th pick in draft if Harrison is still available. I would do it in a heart beat. It free up so much money to resign our young players. Hill has had his best two years ever. Strike while the iron is hot. I know this would never happen. But also what makes offseason fun.

Eff no.

do superbowl teams have guys on contracts like Hill's, or do they spread the wealth better? i'm asking as a Toronto Maple Leafs fan where we have 4 guys taking up so much of our salary cap that we can't get a good enough team behind them to win in the playoffs

Of course they also have kelce, but they knew that you cant base the offense on hill alone, i hope MM caught on to that.

Exactly. When Hill or Waddle is out the offense has no answer. They can hang in there but have their problems

An elite TE would make a big difference IMO

do superbowl teams have guys on contracts like Hill's, or do they spread the wealth better? i'm asking as a Toronto Maple Leafs fan where we have 4 guys taking up so much of our salary cap that we can't get a good enough team behind them to win in the playoffs
It becomes a problem but most of the good teams have a few guys guys on big contracts

The top players don't come cheap

Exactly. When Hill or Waddle is out the offense has no answer. They can hang in there but have their problems

An elite TE would make a big difference IMO

MM using hill and tua could only bandage the oline deficiencies only for so long, now its time to really stop the bleeding. Maybe not by getting rid of Tyreek, but adding different dimensions to the offense like u said and paying more attention to the OL.

I'm open to trading Hill even though we can't but the speed tiny WR,s ain't working. We need a beast TE and a tall hands WR. Seems alot of Superbowl teams have a great TE,s. Gronk , Kelsey, Little and more

Where is Easyrider with that shaking my head statue meme when you need him?

Horrible idea. Trading a generational talent for a proposed great talent. For their entire draft? Maybe. For a 1st round pick? **** that.

Never in a million years
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

That’s just not true at all. Offense isn’t nearly as explosive. Last year they were better but this year they’ve sucked at times. Their defense has been phenomenal this year and has really picked up the pace
This sounds right to me. KC has most definitely struggled on offense, but do have the Mahomes factor keeping them competitive even when the offense struggles. Also, the HOF TE also helps....he is the go to receiver when they need to big first down or a big play.

It is their defense that is dominating currently, especially their pass defense

Nobody is taking Hill's contract.

Back
Top Bottom