Trade scenario | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade scenario

Would you trade Hill to the Arizona Cardinals for the 4th pick in draft if Harrison is still available. I would do it in a heart beat. It free up so much money to resign our young players. Hill has had his best two years ever. Strike while the iron is hot. I know this would never happen. But also what makes offseason fun.

I’d do it but I’d trade the pick and draft OL and DL.

One is an ALL PRO ?
sure but again, is Arizona one player away? It'd make no sense to me to pay Hill so much money when the team is really not ready
btw, Arizona has 13 picks in the coming up draft....they can do anything as far as drafting who they want

sure but again, is Arizona one player away? It'd make no sense to me to pay Hill so much money when the team is really not ready
btw, Arizona has 13 picks in the coming up draft....they can do anything as far as drafting who they want
Isn't #4 way out of whack? I understand he is a game wrecker coming off a career year but the cost is super high

They have Mahomes. We don’t. Tua needs Hill.

True but without the extra draft capital and cap relief the Chiefs can’t build one of the best OL’s and defenses in football and Mahomes is golfing with Tua instead of prepping for the Super Bowl.

I would look for trade partners for both Reek and Wilkins because of money for CW and Reeks lack of maturity as well as the money. Reek has several TD's catches where he ran the wrong patterns which seems to be a problem with other receivers too, but Reek is making all that $$, and has announced his retirement. Draft choices and cap relief would help this team fill in the gaps we currently have. Reek didn't deliver when needed. I love CW's play but he just wants too much money for what he is, a run stuffer.Too many of those are our side of the LOS.

Arizona is not a player for Reek but the Crybabies may be? How about GB or Detroit, Minnesota or the Rams? There may be teams willing to deal, the contract may be an issue for us though.

Where is Easyrider with that shaking my head statue meme when you need him?

Horrible idea. Trading a generational talent for a proposed great talent. For their entire draft? Maybe. For a 1st round pick? **** that.

Never in a million years

You're nuts.

You have this completely backwards.

Arizona wouldn't even for a second consider passing on a 21 year old Marvin Harrison Jr on a rookie deal for a soon to be 30 year old Tyreek Hill, making $30M.

We'd get laughed at for even proposing it.

We gave up the 29th pick and like the 60th pick two years ago, you think his value increased with age?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG.

We'd have to give up A LOT more than Tyreek to get Marvin Harrison Jr.

Arizona is not a player for Reek but the Crybabies may be? How about GB or Detroit, Minnesota or the Rams? There may be teams willing to deal, the contract may be an issue for us though.

Green Bay and Detroit make a lot of sense.

Especially Green Bay, given that they have the extra 2nd from NYJ. I'd love to swap Hill for Christian Watson and the Jets second rounder.

But like you said, I think the contract is an issue.

why would Arizona take on such a big contract for an older player when they can have a younger WR on a rookie deal?

wet black and white GIF

Why is 💦 wet?

Where is Easyrider with that shaking my head statue meme when you need him?

Horrible idea. Trading a generational talent for a proposed great talent. For their entire draft? Maybe. For a 1st round pick? **** that.

Never in a million years
titans did great trading brown and getting burkes in return....

jk

Back
Top Bottom