TRADE THOUGHTS with Tampa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE THOUGHTS with Tampa

PHAZINPHINZPHAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Would you be willing to make a trade with Tampa Bay:

Miami receiving Vincent Jackson and Doug Martin

Tampa Bay Receiving 2015 2nd round draft pick Brian Hartline, Brandon Gibson

You would have to break down the financials to see if that would even be possible, we don't have cap room like the last few years.

Of course money aside its a no brainier and highway robbery

Hmmm...are those two players enough to put Miami over the top to win their division and make a deep playoff run? I don't think so. So no, I still continue to build the team, and that draft pick will be valuable.

I'd trade Dion Jordan and Brian Hartline for David

Why are we giving them our 2nd round pick?

With Jackson having a $5 million cap hit more than Hartline in each of the next two seasons, that will a tough trade to make happen. Not to mention Jackson wants to stay in Tampa Bay.

yeah this isn't Madden. And like another poster already stated we don't have the cap space. Tampa would be stupid to give up that much. But yeah I would do it in a second if the money was possible and tampa was stupid enough to do it. While we're dreaming why not throw in Odrick for McCoy?? :idk:

No, never happen. On a much lessor scale, I would give up a 7th for Mike James.

No, never happen. On a much lessor scale, I would give up a 7th for Mike James.

I like this idea more than giving up a higher pick for Doug Martin.

Although, I would LOVE to see what V-Jax could do for this offense. Too bad there's about 1% chance of that happening.

Any suggestions to make the trade better or other trade ideas. I am just tired of watching mediocrity and would at least like some glimpse of hope that our teams management is trying to do something to better the team.

Jackson would help alot perfect compliment to Wallace but we have to shed the money in our other WRs Hartline and Gibson for it to make financial sense. Pass on Martin. Miller is better then Martin

Back
Top Bottom