Trading Deadline | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Deadline

The Marlins are trying to get Soriano, and if they do, would turn around and trade him right away for porspects. Possible to the Angels for Eric Aybar (to move Miggy back to the outfield, or vice versa), and Mathis.

Come on Marlins help us out. Id do that in a second. Id rather do this then get rid of Santana for Tejada

Andruw Jones will not be traded. He doesn't want to leave Atlanta. In fact, I may be wrong but I believe he even fired his last agent because he wanted to trade him.

Im watching the Marlins game and after this commercial they are going to be interviewing our GM for a couple minutes

Not like anyone cares but maybe he will say something good :lol:

I just heard that the Red Sox are working on a blockbuster that would bring them Hudson and Andruw Jones from the Braves. Once again, it's just a rumor but it's what I just heard!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I just heard that the Red Sox are working on a blockbuster that would bring them Hudson and Andruw Jones from the Braves. Once again, it's just a rumor but it's what I just heard!

it makes them better, no doubt.

But if they are giving up the Lester, Hansen types then I think they are nuts.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

wow

As a Yankee fan does that make you worried? Id be pretty damn worried :lol:

Where did you hear it from?

Alex44 said:
wow

As a Yankee fan does that make you worried? Id be pretty damn worried :lol:

Where did you hear it from?

Hudsen has ben awful this year, not worried about him. Jones gives them a big lineup., but they have a big lineup already. So it makes the Abreu thing a wash.

MikeO said:
Hudsen has ben awful this year, not worried about him. Jones gives them a big lineup., but they have a big lineup already. So it makes the Abreu thing a wash.

Jones > Abreu (Im pretty sure you know that im just pointing out the obvious)

Hudson may not be pitching great this year but if he turns it around and pitches like he is capable of then you are in trouble

Here's the latest I heard. The Braves don't want to part with Hudson unless Papelbon is in the trade. As it stands the Red Sox can have Jones for Lester, Hansen, and Coco but if they want Hudson, they want Lester, Papelbon, and Coco. That's just a rumor I heard!

And no I'm not concerned if the Red Sox make this deal. I expect them to make a big move so I'm not going to worry about them. I'm worried about the Yankees winning and nothing else!

According to Jason Stark the Nats have two deals in place they are looking at and to choose from

1 with a National League team and 1 with an American League team

Oh and if the Red Sox Trade Papelbon they are idiots

Alex44 said:
According to Jason Stark the Nats have two deals in place they are looking at and to choose from

1 with a National League team and 1 with an American League team

Oh and if the Red Sox Trade Papelbon they are idiots

won't happen.

Rocky Raccoon said:
yes it would. I just don't think Boston would give him up for anything.

And they shouldnt

Atlanta would have to give them Andruw, Chipper, Smoltz, Hudson, and prospects for Papelbon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom