Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

As we all know, Detroit was willing to trade down his first round draft pick, and my very trustable source has told me that at first Miami was trying to Flip Flop the first round with Detroit + Miami would have given them our late second, but Detroit found more convincing to have 3 seconds (plus Mare) instead of a first and two second round picks (one of them, a late) and without Mare..., my source told me that Miami is willing to accept that trade offer, but Detroit also asked for Miami to restructure his contract (Mare's) and that there's a big rumor that in order to complete this trade Detroit asked Miami to let them stick with Green, who previously showed his interest to play in Miami...

My source told me that this trade talks have been during some days now and they are still talking about it...

GO PHINS!!!

I hate to be skeptical here, but you are 18 years old and from Mexico? cmon dude. You have a source?

You read about how detroit has been talking to teams and you came up with this.

im sorry but i cant believe this unless thers some type of link, also that is freaken crazy for lions to do that .... thers no way in hell millen can be that dumb

I don't have a link since it wasn't posted on the internet, it was my source telling me this..., I also think it would be a crazy move by the Lions, but eventhough if you analize the move, it sounds reasonable...

The only way this could happen, is if Millen had Wanstedt advising him on draft maneouvering. This would be the biggest robbery of the decade, no one could be that dumb!!!
BUT, it is the LIONS!!!

Rick and Dave gave up the 2nd pick in the 2nd round for
a THIRD STRING QB.....
That was the robbery of the decade thus far....

I can't believe anyone would seriously take this as a believable story. EVEN IF the Phins threw in their first round pick along with both second round picks, they are another second round pick short of having an equal trade with the Lions for the #2 overall pick. Is it April 1st yet?

I hate to be skeptical here, but you are 18 years old and from Mexico? cmon dude. You have a source?

You read about how detroit has been talking to teams and you came up with this.

Hey, with all due respect, you can say whatever you want, but i wont accept you to call me a lier..., if I say something its because I know that I heard it and as I said my source is very trustable, thats right Im 18, Im from Mexico, but my oldest brother who is 31 has some power into the NFL here in Mexico, he is owner (in addition with my father) of a very strong brand here in Mexico and thats why he is the mexican counselor of the NFL..., he was one of the guys that brought the Arizona vs. San Francisco game to Mexico...

So, the next time you want to talk be a 100% sure that you know the facts and that you are not talking because you just like to talk

Hey, with all due respect, you can say whatever you want, but i wont accept you to call me a lier..., if I say something its because I know that I heard it and as I said my source is very trustable, thats right Im 18, Im from Mexico, but my oldest brother who is 31 has some power into the NFL here in Mexico, he is owner (in addition with my father) of a very strong brand here in Mexico and thats why he is the mexican counselor of the NFL..., he was one of the guys that brought the Arizona vs. San Francisco game to Mexico...

So, the next time you want to talk be a 100% sure that you know the facts and that you are not talking because you just like to talk

Can you just give us an idea of who your source is or what line of work they are and if its your brother how does he have this access to knowledge

So ideally, we'd take Quinn with the second pick, trade down from nine to mid-late first and take someone like Ryan Kalil, Robert Meachem or Joe Staley. Hopefully trading down would allow us to regain one of those second rounders.

Who am I kidding, this will never happen, but never hurts to dream I guess.

As we all know, Detroit was willing to trade down his first round draft pick, and my very trustable source has told me that at first Miami was trying to Flip Flop the first round with Detroit + Miami would have given them our late second, but Detroit found more convincing to have 3 seconds (plus Mare) instead of a first and two second round picks (one of them, a late) and without Mare..., my source told me that Miami is willing to accept that trade offer, but Detroit also asked for Miami to restructure his contract (Mare's) and that there's a big rumor that in order to complete this trade Detroit asked Miami to let them stick with Green, who previously showed his interest to play in Miami...

My source told me that this trade talks have been during some days now and they are still talking about it...

GO PHINS!!!
i would like to know your source but i think we would have to give up our #9 pick too. but if not that would be awsome. we could get calvin johnson and at nine there will be a good shot at quinn being available. then our line could get guys from the third or we could take quinn/ johnson #2 and trade down #9 for second round and late first.

I am not calling you a liar. I would love to believe you in all honesty. You cannot expect people to just accept something like this blindly can you?
I dont know who you are.

I appreciate you explaining that Sean...
But the NFL has a draft table for picks and the 2nd overall is worth a lot..
We were hoping to get a 6th or 7th rounder for Mare.
It would be nice.... But I think its wishful thinking....

Not that I think this trade will go down, but the draft table does not have to be followed, it's just a comparable value indicator.

Back
Top Bottom