Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

Miami MAYBE MAYBE, offered their two 2nds plus their 1st and Mare and they denied it. Even if it took three 2nd rounders from us that still sounds off to me but it's closer now.

There is an ounce of legitimacy if the first was offered, otherwise this is rubbish.

so you dont think this trade would happen or exist for that matter

As we all know, Detroit was willing to trade down his first round draft pick, and my very trustable source has told me that at first Miami was trying to Flip Flop the first round with Detroit + Miami would have given them our late second, but Detroit found more convincing to have 3 seconds (plus Mare) instead of a first and two second round picks (one of them, a late) and without Mare..., my source told me that Miami is willing to accept that trade offer, but Detroit also asked for Miami to restructure his contract (Mare's) and that there's a big rumor that in order to complete this trade Detroit asked Miami to let them stick with Green, who previously showed his interest to play in Miami...

My source told me that this trade talks have been during some days now and they are still talking about it...

GO PHINS!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!! :rofl3:

There has to be conditional picks or pick swappage in that trade. Too bad they dont want Culpepper.

The amount of cap space that Mare entails and transfer and of a top three pick in the draft is so far apart that it's not even worth mentioning.

Our first is in the conversation regardless. Miami does not have one player even that they could likely trade for that 1st.

That 9th pick is in the dialogue without even mentioning it.

As we all know, Detroit was willing to trade down his first round draft pick, and my very trustable source has told me that at first Miami was trying to Flip Flop the first round with Detroit + Miami would have given them our late second, but Detroit found more convincing to have 3 seconds (plus Mare) instead of a first and two second round picks (one of them, a late) and without Mare..., my source told me that Miami is willing to accept that trade offer, but Detroit also asked for Miami to restructure his contract (Mare's) and that there's a big rumor that in order to complete this trade Detroit asked Miami to let them stick with Green, who previously showed his interest to play in Miami...

My source told me that this trade talks have been during some days now and they are still talking about it...

GO PHINS!!!

If that's true, we must be using Ricky Williams to open negotiations and it might be in his smoke-filled yoga hut. It'd take Millen's stupidity plus a MJ-induced haze to let him give us the #2 and keep the #9. :sidelol:

Ok. Maybe this sounds far fetched as far as the details. But I do imagine we are talking to Detroit about Mare and moving up. Alot of teams are talking to Detroit right now so why not us?

This part of it i believe. Maybe there is more to this and what Postermaster wrote was only what we heard but a deal could be iminent. wow, I am going to bed tonight with some good dreams.......

The amount of cap space that Mare entails and transfer and of a top three pick in the draft is so far apart that it's not even worth mentioning.

Our first is in the conversation regardless. Miami does not have one player even that they could likely trade for that 1st.

That 9th pick is in the dialogue without even mentioning it.

u dont think our 1st and JT would be worth the 2nd over all..?

No I do believe it would be but it probably wouldn't have any chance of happening. I'm not talking 1% or 2% chance, I'm saying literally a .0000001% chance of that being offered.

I meant more or less a single player without the 9.

GO PHINS!!!

Wow.

If this is true I might just crap myself. I mean are you kidding me? Johnson AND Quinn? I'll admit I'm totally skeptical just because it seems like we would be absolutely raping the entire Lions organization if it actually happened. I mean postermaster I want to believe you, and I think you're telling the truth, but I just don't think any of us want to get our hopes up. Is there anything else you could show or tell us that would backup what you've said?

Here I'll do you a favor and you can put this in your profile so I'll own up to it. If the Dolphins trade the 40th and the 60th pick plus Olindo Mare for the Lion's 2nd I WILL NEVER EVER EVER post on this forum again. In fact if the moderators allow I will give you my VIP membership.

:sidelol: Thanks for the best laugh I have had all day!

I can't believe everyone is giving this balogne the time of day..... I guess we are all desperate for something new!

It's horrible to admit this, but it really has been an entertaining read though!

GO PHINS!!!

lmao. thats ridiculous. any GM that does that would be fired before he even pulled the trigger. Detriots dumb, but far far far less dumb then that.

:lol:

There has to be conditional picks or pick swappage in that trade. Too bad they dont want Culpepper.

How bout next years #1? Next year we will be picking 15-25 IMO. More likely around 20.

Wow.

If this is true I might just crap myself. I mean are you kidding me? Johnson AND Quinn? I'll admit I'm totally skeptical just because it seems like we would be absolutely raping the entire Lions organization if it actually happened. I mean postermaster I want to believe you, and I think you're telling the truth, but I just don't think any of us want to get our hopes up. Is there anything else you could show or tell us that would backup what you've said?
If this is true I think everyone here might have to change there undys.

If we don't take Detroit's 1st, Ill say that Im an idiot following an idiot source, but If we somehow take Detroit's 1st I want you to be the first to tell me that you are an idiot...

its not the fact that we might trade up that is dumb, its the compensation for it. its way off. 2 2nds and our 2nd string kicker that missed 10 FGs last year? :sidelol: its absolutely ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom