Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

I would take CJ in the #2 and Brady Quinn in the #9 (If he falls)
Well maybe they can swap picks with Clevlend(tell them we got a deal with another team in the works) and in return Clevlend promises not to draft Quinn. Then hopefully Minny signs Carr.

If we don't take Detroit's 1st, Ill say that Im an idiot following an idiot source, but If we somehow take Detroit's 1st I want you to be the first to tell me that you are an idiot...

If we make that trade that you just talked about then yeah, I'll say I'm an idiot. I wouldn't care. Hell, I'd love to.

You are right, but now that I remember, my brother mentioned something about Detroit seeking for something more or something different, theres a good chance (I think) that they ask us to trade for Green and give them Mare, our 2 2nds and Green..., I think that might happen if Green costs us a 3rd or maximum a 4th..., if he costs us a 5th, the Lions' should ask for something more (I think), maybe a 4th, 5th or 6th (I think)...

I also heard that the Lions are probably ask for something more, but if that happens Miami is willing to reject the trade (I think Miami said tha because they don't want Detroit to exceed their limits when asking for more if they ask for more), I think Miami will accept this trade if Detroit ask for what I wrote above or something similar...

Im glad to have jolted ur memory lol

I'll also love to hear from you that you are an idiot, plus have the #2 overall plus the #9 overall... :lol:

I don't know how it would make me an idiot if I didn't trust the latest, "I have a source, listen to me" guy, but okay. You have my word.

that's too good to be true, but the lions have made some silly mistakes in the past(like drafting 3 straight wrs and two of them ending up being busts) so anything is posible at this point. Also giving more force to the rumor, matt millen must be very afraid to take another bust with a high draft pick, he knows if he does it again, he is fired.
If he pulls his team out of the 1st round he automatically takes some pressure off him.
I would love to get Brady Quinn with the 2nd, and Ted ginn with the 9th.

So the top 10 could look like this:
1. Jamarcus Russell-Oakland
2. Calvin Johnson-Miami
3. Adrian Peterson-Clevlend
4. Gaines Adams-Tampa
5. Joe Thomas-Arizona
6. Jamal Anderson-Washington
7. Laron Landry-Minnesota
8. Amobi Okoye-Atlanta
9. Brady Quinn-Miami
10. Levi Brown-Houston
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

My direct source is my brother, his source I think might be someone into the VIP officiating HQ of the Miami Dolphins, I don't know precisely, but I do know that he is very accurate, I knew that the Dolphins were taking Daunte over Brees like 2 weeks before they traded for him, I knew that Cameron has already accepted to be Miami's HC when "they were searching for HC", I knew that Porter was coming to Miami little after he was released the only time that he has mistaken was when he told me that Nick Saban was going to stay in Miami when Alabama offered him a job...

Why you didn't tell us?:rolleyes:

So the top 10 could look like this:
1. Jamarcus Russell-Oakland
2. Calvin Johnson-Miami
3. Adrian Peterson-Clevlend
4. Gaines Adams-Tampa
5. Joe Thomas-Arizona
6. Jamal Anderson-Washington
7. Laron Landry-Minnesota
8. Amobi Okoye-Atlanta
9. Brady Quinn-Miami
10. Levi Brown-Houston
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

Absolutely.

In all honesty this is so off the chart it borders on craziness. Not calling anyone a liar..maybe the story got messed up on the way...but people would be fired on the spot the minute this "trade" went down. The numbers don't match...let me re-phrase that....the numbers are not even in the ballpark. Any trade...ANY trade involves #9...basic math.

Back
Top Bottom