Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

Oh I don't know about that...

Hahahaha

This is a little far fetched... I honestly cannot see this happening, it just seems... Unrealistic. Here's what would end up happening.

#2 overall = 2,600 pt

#41 overall = 490 pt
#62 overall = 284 pt

Together that's like.. 774 points... meaning the Lions are losing around 1,800 points, equivalent to the #4 overall or so, meaning Mare is worth the #4 overall.

I'll admit that I'm wrong if this happens, but it sounds insane and I think this is all mere wishful thinking taken to the extreme.

This is a little far fetched... I honestly cannot see this happening, it just seems... Unrealistic. Here's what would end up happening.

#2 overall = 2,600 pt

#41 overall = 490 pt
#62 overall = 284 pt

Together that's like.. 774 points... meaning the Lions are losing around 1,800 points, equivalent to the #4 overall or so, meaning Mare is worth the #4 overall.

I'll admit that I'm wrong if this happens, but it sounds insane and I think this is all mere wishful thinking taken to the extreme.
you definatly would have to throw in your #9 and a player like DC or booker.

how many points is the # 9 worth? where is the link to this whole points thing?

WHY CANT THE MODS STICKY A NFL DRAFT VALUE CHART???

That way there would not be anymore (or less than)the amount of proposed idiotic trades that we see posted every day!!!

As we all know, Detroit was willing to trade down his first round draft pick, and my very trustable source has told me that at first Miami was trying to Flip Flop the first round with Detroit + Miami would have given them our late second, but Detroit found more convincing to have 3 seconds (plus Mare) instead of a first and two second round picks (one of them, a late) and without Mare..., my source told me that Miami is willing to accept that trade offer, but Detroit also asked for Miami to restructure his contract (Mare's) and that there's a big rumor that in order to complete this trade Detroit asked Miami to let them stick with Green, who previously showed his interest to play in Miami...

My source told me that this trade talks have been during some days now and they are still talking about it...

GO PHINS!!!

This is finheaven not the miami herald, you dont have to hide your source.
Doesnt sound solid to me.

Back
Top Bottom