Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trading Our 2 Second Round Picks For Detroit's First

Here is my offer:

Next years #1, #40 and 60, and Mare. That would do it wouldnt it?

check that.

#9 and #60 and next years 1st rounder and Mare.

Its a deal.

Calvin Johnson! Thank you for getting rid of the Ginn lovers!!!! he he

Wow.

If this is true I might just crap myself. I mean are you kidding me? Johnson AND Quinn? I'll admit I'm totally skeptical just because it seems like we would be absolutely raping the entire Lions organization if it actually happened. I mean postermaster I want to believe you, and I think you're telling the truth, but I just don't think any of us want to get our hopes up. Is there anything else you could show or tell us that would backup what you've said?

OK, ill try..., check back tomorow if theres something new, Im gonna pressure my bro to get the latest news!

I'm just as skeptical about this trade as everyone else but what if we trade for Trent Green then trade Green the 2 2nds and Mare for Detroits 1st?

I'm just as skeptical about this trade as everyone else but what if we trade for Trent Green then trade Green the 2 2nds and Mare for Detroits 1st?

Because apparently Detroit will trade with us if we let them sign Green. Why should we give up a late-rounder for someone we won't keep?

Man, too bad we don't have Harrington on our roster anymore, we could include him in the trade as the clincher! LMAO!! :rolleyes:

Yes but apparently Detroit wants something more then just the 2 2nds and Mare so mayb by aquiring Green an then adding him to the package to be traded this will seal the deal

If this trade did happen i think the should consider trading down from 2 to somewhere they know they can get Quinn and get an extra 3rd or 4th. (unless they really think Clevlend will take him) Then trade down from the 9 spot and grab either Darrelle Revis, Joe Staley, or Ted Ginn Jr.

Because apparently Detroit will trade with us if we let them sign Green. Why should we give up a late-rounder for someone we won't keep?

You are right, but now that I remember, my brother mentioned something about Detroit seeking for something more or something different, theres a good chance (I think) that they ask us to trade for Green and give them Mare, our 2 2nds and Green..., I think that might happen if Green costs us a 3rd or maximum a 4th..., if he costs us a 5th, the Lions' should ask for something more (I think), maybe a 4th, 5th or 6th (I think)...

I also heard that the Lions are probably ask for something more, but if that happens Miami is willing to reject the trade (I think Miami said tha because they don't want Detroit to exceed their limits when asking for more if they ask for more), I think Miami will accept this trade if Detroit ask for what I wrote above or something similar...

Man, too bad we don't have Harrington on our roster anymore, we could include him in the trade as the clincher! LMAO!! :rolleyes:

:sidelol: Now thats funny. Headlines: Harrington Comes Full Circle

If this trade did happen i think the should consider trading down from 2 to somewhere they know they can get Quinn and get an extra 3rd or 4th. (unless they really think Clevlend will take him) Then trade down from the 9 spot and grab either Darrelle Revis, Joe Staley, or Ted Ginn Jr.

I would take CJ in the #2 and Brady Quinn in the #9 (If he falls)

Back
Top Bottom