Trai Turner available | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trai Turner available

Wow his Cap hit and dead cap the next 2 years are pretty high for a slightly above average Guard.He is still 26
Maybe a swap of picks and a redo of his contract.If not a solid pass then.

" slightly above average ? ".... Interesting he also has 5 consecutive pro bowls.... average ????

Dude

Think of how many second or third round picks we have squandered.. ( Carroo? )

Getting a top offensive lineman that is signed to a reasonable contract for the next couple seasons...

Easy decision

"In truth, he should be a player that Rhule and company would want to keep around for the long haul, especially given his success in the league and youth. Turner will be just 27 by the start of training camp, has been to five straight Pro Bowls, and has two years remaining on the four-year, $45 million contract he signed with Carolina back in 2017."

Damn sounds like just what we are looking for. Cause I don't think there are any out there this talented for Free.

Man I want that OL help so bad its killin me !... And I'd have no NO problem pushing a added proportion of cap space to finally get it done this year ...in a heart beat...Turner, Glasgow Thuney Top 10 Draft pk. I mean I can't even begin to feel what its like not freaking out every year over OL neglect...

Hey FO FIX THE FRIGGIN OL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

Think of how many second or third round picks we have squandered.. ( Carroo? )

Getting a top offensive lineman that is signed to a reasonable contract for the next couple seasons...

Easy decision
2 - 3rds ??? 2 second day picks no freakin way

I just somehow don’t think he gets released, but if so, I’d definitely send some picks their way..

however he wants to get PAID again. Is this a Reshad Jones situation where he’s going to want a new contract every other year?

And if we were to trade and sign to an extension, do we still go after any OL in free agency? Seems it would eliminate us from any top dogs

2 - 3rds ??? 2 second day picks no freakin way
Now negotiation is a whole different ball game. But as far as Player Talent age and our Friggin humongous need for a quality Guard him not in the picture is just outright absurd.
a Third rdr Hmmm wasn't Deiter a 3rdr....hmmm Turner 5 time PB Deiter 3rd rder... Gee lets think about it....
AHHHHHhhhhhhh..........lol

I'd be on the phone now working out a deal....

Crazy from the same draft Zach Martin is already turning 30 years old this season.

Didn't realize Turner came into the league so young.

Man somebody stop me !

Thuney LG and Turner RG OMG

And trade 18 to top 10 for LT Thomas, Wirfs, Becton, Wills ....man its like getting 3 wishes from a genie....
i dont think this kind of opportunity comes around a lot, hope the FO is awake

Last edited:
I just somehow don’t think he gets released, but if so, I’d definitely send some picks their way..

however he wants to get PAID again. Is this a Reshad Jones situation where he’s going to want a new contract every other year?

And if we were to trade and sign to an extension, do we still go after any OL in free agency? Seems it would eliminate us from any top dogs

Make that part of the trade... Miami has a window to get him to agree to an extension... maybe we add a third year to his deal and chuck him a couple extra million

He is set to make 8, and 11 million the next two years... So rework it... add a third year and increase the amounts so he averages 11 million a year.... Still a bargain for a player of his ilk.... On the market he would command 15 million I think.

Turner gets to feel wanted.. .He gets paid... We get a force inside.

And if it turns out we beat Carolina down to a third and a 4th.... so be it. 26 year old offensive linemen at their peak playing close to an elite level are not easy to find.

Now negotiation is a whole different ball game. But as far as Player Talent age and our Friggin humongous need for a quality Guard him not in the picture is just outright absurd.
a Third rdr Hmmm wasn't Deiter a 3rdr....hmmm Turner 5 time PB Deiter 3rd rder... Gee lets think about it....
AHHHHHhhhhhhh..........lol

I'd be on the phone now working out a deal....
2 not 1 - and it ain’t happening

Sounds like the Panthers are looking to add some draft capital for a trade up. So Miami give its to them so they can jump ahead of us? No thank you.

Back
Top Bottom