Training Camp Day 10 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day 10

Correct brotha, but he had a career before the arrival w/ the Miami Dolphins that you can form opinions from

Oh for sure. I thought u guys were talking about not doing anything as a Dolphin, but yea he isn’t guaranteed anything and doesn’t deserve to be guaranteed anything.

Completely disagree. Don’t confuse his throwing mechanics and footwork with his ability to manipulate the pocket and have awareness.

Jay did good work many times last year with an offensive line worse than the 2016 one. Ultimately his mechanics throwing the ball let him down.
You can't talk awareness and pocket manipulation without footwork and mechanics. The two go hand-in-hand and are not mutually exclusive.

Screw it. Not worth debating since he's not here. We'll just agree to disagree.

I mean Ryan can learn a lot from watching Jay maneuver the pocket last year. The end result may not have been pretty but the movement was as good as we have seen in sometime around here.
the movement was good, by "shuffle" I mean 3 steps back and dump

Oh for sure. I thought u guys were talking about not doing anything as a Dolphin, but yea he isn’t guaranteed anything and doesn’t deserve to be guaranteed anything.

It feels good to have some genuine talent in the building between gesicki and Smythe. That room has been depleted for some time now

@chrisperk: Ballage middle...Spence stop for maybe 1 yd gain...up tempo offense...T'hill to Gesicki...Kiko there for stop, maybe 4-yd gain...going fast again

tempo could be key this year

You can't talk awareness and pocket manipulation without footwork and mechanics. The two go hand-in-hand and are not mutually exclusive.

Screw it. Not worth debating since he's not here. We'll just agree to disagree.

That’s fair, it’s not a big deal, was just saying there are things Ryan can take from him . . . .not turn into him lol

@LuisDSung: Tannehill to Stills near the sideline, Tankersley wraps him up immediately. Gesicki was getting manhandled by Wake, unfair matchup.

Back
Top Bottom