Training Camp Preview: Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Preview: Miami Dolphins

Justasportsfan said:
You mean, just like no one tried to trade for Boston for more than a 6th? :d That's another issue.

Do you actually have sources or are you just saying that?

Justasportsfan said:
Just beause the fins picked up guys like Mcintosh or St. Clair doesn't mean they are future probowlers either.

Jeno James is good but Carey will have a lot to learn. He may be good someday but he may have to take his lumps in his first year.

Don't get me wrong, Justa..I'm realistic. I'm not expecting these guys to become pro-bowlers. I just hope that they can be better than those turds previously mentioned. St.Clair might not be an upgrade at all. I think that McIntosh has alot of upside though. We shall see.

Hey, worse case scenario..if those turds are still available, we pick them up..and we have no "losses" after all. :D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I didn't read any reports our there regarding any team trying to trade w/ the chargers for Boston for a 2nd , 3rd , (4th or 5th rd isn't much of a difference). did you? I'll gladly accept my mistake if there's any proof.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

I think the reality is that Miami had exclusive talks ongoing with SD..very similar to the Brunell trade talks with Washington. They wouldn't talk to anyone else unless it fell apart.

Justasportsfan said:
I didn't read any reports our there regarding any team trying to trade w/ the chargers for Boston for a 2nd , 3rd , (4th or 5th rd isn't much of a difference). did you? I'll gladly accept my mistake if there's any proof.

I didn't read any reports of the Chargers trying to trade him anywhere else.

Remember, Jax wouldn't even talk to us about Brunell..It's the same thing with Boston. It doesn't mean that no one else wanted them.

Gladsadmad said:
Remember, Jax wouldn't even talk to us about Brunell..It's the same thing with Boston. It doesn't mean that no one else wanted them.
Did you see what The Skins offered for Brunnel and what they are paying him? I doubt Miami would've matched that. If anyone thinks Boston was all that, then someone would've offered SD what the skins gave up for Bruenell, you can't tell me SD wouldn't have jumped at the chance to get rid of someone they insisted was a lockeroom cancer.

Take the draft, the Giants made SD an offer they couldn't refuse for Manning.

Justasportsfan said:

You made the statement. The proof of your statement should come from you.

Back it up or answer the followup question honestly - "I don't have any sources, I'm just saying that"

Justasportsfan said:
Did you see what The Skins offered for Brunnel and what they are paying him? I doubt Miami would've matched that. If anyone thinks Boston was all that, then someone would've offered SD what the skins gave up for Bruenell, you can't tell me SD wouldn't have jumped at the chance to get rid of someone they insisted was a lockeroom cancer.

Take the draft, the Giants made SD an offer they couldn't refuse for Manning.

Ok, you win...David Boston stinks..yeesh

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You made the statement. The proof of your statement should come from you.

Back it up or answer the followup question honestly - "I don't have any sources, I'm just saying that"
haha. I said there wasn't any reports , so how how am I gonna find one :lol:

Gladsadmad said:
Ok, you win...David Boston stinks..yeesh
I didn't say that. It was used as the same logic regarding no one picking up your former OL.

Justasportsfan said:

You would have to find reports that state no other team wanted Boston.

Justasportsfan said:

No, you didn't say there were no reports. Here is what you said:
You mean, just like no one tried to trade for Boston for more than a 6th?

You were asked if you had sources to back that statement up. Of course the answer is NO.

Justasportsfan said:
I didn't say that. It was used as the same logic regarding no one picking up your former OL.

Your logic is flawed. At least one team wanted Boston. There are zero teams that want Ruddy, Perry and Nails.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No, you didn't say there were no reports. Here is what you said:.

Quote:
You mean, just like no one tried to trade for Boston for more than a 6th?

Thanks for reminding me. I did however follow that up w/
"I didn't read any reports our there regarding any team trying to trade w/ the chargers for Boston for a 2nd , 3rd , (4th or 5th rd isn't much of a difference). did you? I'll gladly accept my mistake if there's any proof."

So next time read the entire thread and you will understand :D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
You would have to find reports that state no other team wanted Boston.
Like what ffiB quoted me on, no one wanted him for more than a 6th. (or read reports about other teams offering more , just to make things clear for those who can't comprehend ) :D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Your logic is flawed. At least one team wanted Boston. There are zero teams that want Ruddy, Perry and Nails..
Do I have to explain everything? Geez, he said that last years OL sucked because other than Wade no one picked the others up, does that mean Boston sucks because there are no reports stating that no other teams were willing to give up a high pick for Boston ( because he wasn't good enough as far as other teams are concenred to part with a high draft pick? )

Back
Top Bottom