Training Camp Updates - Day 7 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day 7

Absolutely sounds like both sides of the ball are a bit more... let's just say diverse for lack of a better word. I liked Gase but offensively it became pretty easy to guess plays. And Burke well... well to be nice what you saw pre snap was what you were getting

It really is great.

And this is open practice stuff . . . I can only imagine when they close the doors all the stuff they got planned.

Exciting times ahead, especially on defense I feel.

I'm excited to see what they do on defense. It sounds more and more like we're moving away from the "this is our defense, this is what we do, everyone do your job" mentality that has been so prevalent the past few years, to more of a multi-look, attack the weakness of the opponent philosophy.

In the press conference yesterday, someone asked Flores about how the edge rushers where doing. He responds by naming DEs, LBs, corners, safeties, and damn near everyone else on the defense. To me, this confirms the multiple look approach.

I thought he was 82, this person number seems to end with an 8, it's looks like 88, but that can't be because that's Mike Gesicki number and this definely isn't Mike Gesicki.

Yeah I was thinking 82 also. That’s Rowe on the outside basically stacked. Not sure if he was expecting inside help there or not.

Back
Top Bottom