Travis Swanson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Travis Swanson

fininpsl

Active Roster
Reaction score
IMHO he has played well in both his starts with us. Have we found a long term answer at center? Kilgore was struggling before he went down, and appeared to be very replaceable. I'd love to hear others opinions. I didn't exactly key on him in either game, but I don't recall him being one of the interior o-linemen getting blown up last week, and he seemed to block well on the plays I did watch him.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg

Did the guy we picked up from the Jets(I think a C) play?

If he's playing above average and we have Tunsil playing lights out on the edge; we just might be able to cover for Larsen at that left guard. Damn, we would be looking real nice if Sitton didn't go down.

I havent seen any grades or film study on him but Kilgore was never all that great, he was just supposed to be steady and more reliable than Pouncey (who happens to be pro-bowl caliber this year...until he gets hurt again). It would be nice if Swanson performed as good as Kilgore consistently, I don't remember how much gntd money we through at Kilgore for the next couple years as far as moving on from him.

He was the best C in the 2014 draft and he is not even 28 yet. I agree with the other poster, he is better than Kilgore. The dolphins lucked out big-time landing him.
Then why was he a 3rd rounder and other Centers drafted well over him? Injury?

Pouncey still playing good in LA. Wow.
I am fine if Pouncey plays well for LA. The problem was he didn’t practice during the week so we lost that continuity and it was never a given or all that likely that he would play all 16 games based on his track record

Back
Top Bottom