Trend with Belicheck? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trend with Belicheck?

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think that if Zach Thomas winds up going to New England there is a trend taking place. Belicheck seems to have a love affair with our ex players (Izzo, Welker, Seau, Evans to name a few). We all know that Belicheck was caught spying on the Jets (among other teams). What better legal way to spy on another division team than to sign their free agents (or cuts) away from them every year and extract all the info from the player about their former team! This is basically legal spying! I despise the friggin Patriots!!

Kind of unrelated but I thought it was hilarious that you ended with "I despise the freaking Patriots!" and your sig says "I love Jesus Christ"

I hate that Zach might be even visiting the Pats (I still say he is going to Dallas) but no way are they signing him to spy on the Fins.

Lets be honest, is it really necessary to have inside information on Miami next season? Plus we should be running an entirely new system on both sides of the ball.

I will say; where there is smoke there is fire, and if any tape shows up of the Rams walkthrough you could see the end of Belichek in New England

I dont think Zach would do a whole lot of good in helping the Patriots spy on the Dolphins. The coaching staff and front office has completely changed. He's not going to know any plays or signals on defense or really much of anything Sparano and his coaches run. Now from a legitimate football stand point, New England could be interested in bringing in a football player who is still very good when he's healthy.

I think that if Zach Thomas winds up going to New England there is a trend taking place. Belicheck seems to have a love affair with our ex players (Izzo, Welker, Seau, Evans to name a few). We all know that Belicheck was caught spying on the Jets (among other teams). What better legal way to spy on another division team than to sign their free agents (or cuts) away from them every year and extract all the info from the player about their former team! This is basically legal spying! I despise the friggin Patriots!!

I seriously do not think Zach would sell us out like that

I seriously do not think Zach would sell us out like that

Yeah he would, anybody would, when he's being paid and plays for a different team it's his job to help that team win any way possible, and Zach wants to win, IF he had information relevant about what the Dolphins run i'm sure he'd share it with the Patriots. Just as any other player would to any other team.

Teams do this all the time. It is not just the Patriots.

Usually they won't even need to sign the player, just bring him in for a look.

Also, when they got Welker and Evans, was the year after Saban left. So everything changed, there was no information that would be useful to them.

I think them getting Welker, Evans, and Eckel had a lot to do with Saban. I believe I recall reading something about Saban telling Belichick how much he liked those particular players.

I heard if you get a video on break it can win 200 dollars for you or something? Which is well worth it for that well done video, pretty catch song!

Kind of unrelated but I thought it was hilarious that you ended with "I despise the freaking Patriots!" and your sig says "I love Jesus Christ"
That's precisely why I didn't say I "hate" the Patriots. I don't hate anyone or anything, but I can certainly dislike the Patriots....that being said, yes, I do in fact love Jesus!!

Back
Top Bottom