Trend with Belicheck? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trend with Belicheck?

That's precisely why I didn't say I "hate" the Patriots. I don't hate anyone or anything, but I can certainly dislike the Patriots....that being said, yes, I do in fact love Jesus!!
I love HIM too FinsFan. Sorry I even quoted on the other post I should have waited for your response. And you bet we can dislike what the patroits do and say. It has nothing to do with our faith.:up:

There is such a thing as rightous anger. Even jesus was angry form time to time. For example throwing the money changers out of the temple. I don't want to bring faith in to this just putting my two cents into this. The pats are cheating lying bums and their is nothing wrong with dislikeing and dispising that. Christains are real people in a real world they get mad and sad and have all the same emotions everyone else does. What are we supposed to do sing kumba ya all day long.
You go phinfever! Thanks.:hi5:

I guess you've never been to an NFL game, but the road team ALWAYS gets boo'd.

I've been to several.

Good old fashioned booing will be the least of the abuse that Video Bowl Bill and the Pats* will find welcomming them on their road games this year.

Booing the opposition is par for the course.

What we are talking here is all sorts of new and different forms of creative mockery, jeering and contempt. It should only increase in intensity as the season progresses, like some sort of crazy competition between fan bases.

Should be a lot of fun.

I've been to several.

Good old fashioned booing will be the least of the abuse that Video Bowl Bill and the Pats* will find welcomming them on their road games this year.

Booing the opposition is par for the course.

What we are talking here is all sorts of new and different forms of creative mockery, jeering and contempt. It should only increase in intensity as the season progresses, like some sort of crazy competition between fan bases.

Should be a lot of fun.

I can't think of any mockery worse for a team than its own home fans wearing paper bags over their heads.

I can't think of any mockery worse for a team than its own home fans wearing paper bags over their heads.
hmmm...so thats why so many "die hard" pats fans have square heads...years and years and years and years of wearing the paper bags like its a cap at the ol ball game

hmmm...so thats why so many "die hard" pats fans have square heads...years and years and years and years of wearing the paper bags like its a cap at the ol ball game

Actually I've only seen bagged head home fans in Buffalo and Miami.

Back
Top Bottom