Trend with Belicheck? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trend with Belicheck?

It's not selling us out...whatever team he ends up on will ask the same of him...it's common knowledge that teams utilize whatever means necessary (within the rules most times) to get an competitive edge...that includes former players of teams, etc...however, I might add that whatever he may be able to give to his new team, it likely won't help as much as you might think. For one thing, the consensus is that we'll be running a different D this coming year. We won't be able to do some of the things that we did this year because we won't have the same personnel.

It's really nothing to get too upset or worried about...

Kind of unrelated but I thought it was hilarious that you ended with "I despise the freaking Patriots!" and your sig says "I love Jesus Christ"

There is such a thing as rightous anger. Even jesus was angry form time to time. For example throwing the money changers out of the temple. I don't want to bring faith in to this just putting my two cents into this. The pats are cheating lying bums and their is nothing wrong with dislikeing and dispising that. Christains are real people in a real world they get mad and sad and have all the same emotions everyone else does. What are we supposed to do sing kumba ya all day long.

I think that if Zach Thomas winds up going to New England there is a trend taking place. Belicheck seems to have a love affair with our ex players (Izzo, Welker, Seau, Evans to name a few). We all know that Belicheck was caught spying on the Jets (among other teams). What better legal way to spy on another division team than to sign their free agents (or cuts) away from them every year and extract all the info from the player about their former team! This is basically legal spying! I despise the friggin Patriots!!

All those ex Dolphins will be of no use to the Pats except for pointing out tendencies of certain players. There is a whole new regime in place here.

There is such a thing as rightous anger. Even jesus was angry form time to time. For example throwing the money changers out of the temple. I don't want to bring faith in to this just putting my two cents into this. The pats are cheating lying bums and their is nothing wrong with dislikeing and dispising that. Christains are real people in a real world they get mad and sad and have all the same emotions everyone else does. What are we supposed to do sing kumba ya all day long.
Very well put!

I for one can't be mad at zach thomas.

we don't want to pay him.
we think he's hurt, we think he's old, we think he doesn't fit in our scheme or whatever other excuse you want to make.

he's had one damn solid career for us. You could argue decline/no decline for weeks on end.

fact of the matter is, we cut him. He has every right to sign with whomever he wants to sign with. If thats the pats than so be it, I guess when he dominates us, we will have to remember that he is hurt, and not worth the money.

Do you think this contributed to the 1-15 record?

Parcells gave Zach the bum's rush out the back door, but thats his style.

I thought at least the Fins organization would give him a couple of dinner vouchers or something at a press confrence. On the flip side, baked beans and cream pies arn't much compensation.

Why would he choose to sign with the Pats? The bloom is off that rose. Moss thought joining the invincibles would be his fast track to a ring, and now he's left all pouty faced, snubbing the Pro Bowl.

Riding Brady's coat tails is no guarantee of anything. Over the last three seasons the Giants are the latest to prove that.

Why would Thomas want to wear a uniform that will draw nothing but contempt and a chorus of boos at every road game he plays anyway?

I thought at least the Fins organization would give him a couple of dinner vouchers or something at a press confrence. On the flip side, baked beans and cream pies arn't much compensation.

Why would he choose to sign with the Pats? The bloom is off that rose. Moss thought joining the invincibles would be his fast track to a ring, and now he's left all pouty faced, snubbing the Pro Bowl.

Riding Brady's coat tails is no guarantee of anything. Over the last three seasons the Giants are the latest to prove that.

Why would Thomas want to wear a uniform that will draw nothing but contempt and a chorus of boos at every road game he plays anyway?

I agree I'm sure Zack would rather be on a perpetually rebuilding 1-15 team. :lol:

I guess you've never been to an NFL game, but the road team ALWAYS gets boo'd.

I agree I'm sure Zack would rather be on a perpetually rebuilding 1-15 team. :lol:

Beats playing for a team with a suspended coach, no future draft picks and the media circus that will follow when the SB title is stripped

Beats playing for a team with a suspended coach, no future draft picks and the media circus that will follow when the SB title is stripped

carnac-1.jpg

- A suspended coach
- A lack of draft picks
- A loss of Super Bowl Championships

*opens envelope*

Qualifications of the New England Patriots

Back
Top Bottom