Trevor Lawrence........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor Lawrence........

These guys will be in the hot seat come year 4 if things are not going well. They are not going to wait/waste 3 years. I wouldn't.

If I was in charge I roll with Fitzmagic for 2 years and am prepared to do WHATEVER it takes to get Lawrence. Any chance at all we are even remotely in the ballpark of this thinking?

It's unrealistic to predict where Miami will draft in '20, much less '21. I don't think any team would make plans based on who will be on the team in 2 years.

There will be other QB’s in 2021. No need to pine for Football Jesus alone.

he is 6 6 how many qb have been good at that height in nfl. he is on stack team in Clemson as well as Tua. they both are bless to be on these team. how good will they be when they are going to sorriest team in nfl?? they both have bright future. nfl will be real test for Lawerence and Tua.

he is 6 6 how many qb have been good at that height in nfl. he is on stack team in Clemson as well as Tua. they both are bless to be on these team. how good will they be when they are going to sorriest team in nfl?? they both have bright future. nfl will be real test for Lawerence and Tua.

Lawrence is 6-5 and MANY top evaluators (dudes have seen Manning at his age etc.) believe this kid is BETTER as the total package.

Bigger arm than Manning. Etc.

Of course (obviously) nothing is guaranteed as an outcome -- but this kid seemingly defines "generational" at this point.

He's beyond a freak...

The only way Miami gets Trevor Lawrence is if he 1) Declares for the 2021 draft and 2) Miami miraculously gets the #1 overall pick. Neither is guaranteed. Whoever gets the #1 pick in 2021 will most certainly select Lawrence if he declares? Miami may improve by 2020 after they finish drafting and signing players, in both 2019 and 2020. If they improve enough Miami may not be in position to even think about Lawrence. They could have all the draft picks in the world, it DOESN'T GUARANTEE, the Dolphins can get Trevor Lawrence?

Would it really be a miracle if we got the number 1 pick that year? We are currently in the bottom 5 teams if not worse roster wise. “Miracle” is a stretch

Last edited:
Would it really be a miracle if we got the number 1 pick that year? We are currently in the bottom 5 teams of not worse roster wise. “Miracle” is a stretch

Odds are there will be multiple teams "tanking" to get this kid.

2021. The year to WIN by losing!

Lawrence is 6-5 and MANY top evaluators (dudes have seen Manning at his age etc.) believe this kid is BETTER as the total package.

Bigger arm than Manning. Etc.

Of course (obviously) nothing is guaranteed as an outcome -- but this kid seemingly defines "generational" at this point.

He's beyond a freak...
it too earle to be talking about lawerence but he does look good. less see what happen next 2 yr.

Waay too early, the zombie apocalypse could be here within a year.

magic-8-ball-game-online.0a06639280bc493d8b3f39ee5af114881.jpg

I agree it is too early to plan for that that but just saying I would rather just be flat out horrible the next 2 years and land him than have more 5-7 win seasons and miss out on a true difference maker. What’s a couple more **** seasons matter it’s been nearly 20 years of below average football

So now we tank for 2 years to get Lawrence? Come on folks. Line up who we get and go beat the pats.

He was a true freshman in 2018. If he listens to his parents, he will not come out until the 2022 draft. That's three years away potentially. Might as well start scouting high school QB's.

They could draft one this year and see how it plays out and still go after another QB after 3 seasons with a 2019 rookie.

The NFL will be the true test for any college qb.

Lawrence and Tua elevated "stacked" teams offensively to heights they've never been too, that's special.

There both absolute locks as #1 picks in their respective drafts. Both the best prospects in many years. Any NFL team will be blessed to have them under center.

Back
Top Bottom