Trevor Lawrence........ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trevor Lawrence........

Tua is WAY more accurate...His ball placement is uncanny....

Tua's ball placement is on another level all together (I can't even think of another QB who is or was as good in college). On top of that he throws one of the most catch-able balls of any QB coming out in the last 5 years.

This isn't a knock on Lawrence who I think may end up being the best QB prospect to come out...ever, but we should not dismiss what Tua's great at to show that Lawrence is great.

I am 100% on the tank for Tua train...hell, I'll be the dude that shovels the coal to keep it moving.

Its funny seeing you guys bicker over 2 great QB prospects. You should be happy with either. This thread just looks like an argument between Bama and Clemson fans.

This is no argument....In 45 years of watching football,I've never seen ANYONE with Tua's ability to place the ball perfectly......
That's just a FACT...There is no bickering with Clemson fans....I have the upmost respect for Dabo and Clemson.

Its funny seeing you guys bicker over 2 great QB prospects. You should be happy with either. This thread just looks like an argument between Bama and Clemson fans.

Except I clearly stated that while I think Lawrence slightly edges out Tua, both would be franchise changers.

I also love the way that Lawrence handles pressure. Placement on tight throws and anticipation are on another level.

Remember..you can make a great QB..just another JAG..in the wrong offense.

yes and no. Some QBs transcend systems. Tua and Lawrence both do. Just like Brees does. Just like Manning did. Those two are future HOF caliber players.

Tua and Lawrence don't fit a certain system. They are the system.

Another thing to take into consideration - is Tua more injury prone than Lawrence?

Another thing to take into consideration - is Tua more injury prone than Lawrence?

Probably unfair but I swear it seams every time Tua gets hit he gets up slowly. Either way I’d prefer the larger QB.

Tua's ball placement is on another level all together (I can't even think of another QB who is or was as good in college). On top of that he throws one of the most catch-able balls of any QB coming out in the last 5 years.

This isn't a knock on Lawrence who I think may end up being the best QB prospect to come out...ever, but we should not dismiss what Tua's great at to show that Lawrence is great.

I am 100% on the tank for Tua train...hell, I'll be the dude that shovels the coal to keep it moving.
Yeah FSU, Thats a great point, not only super accurate but catchable like you said, sometimes I’m like how the hell did he put the ball right at that spot..lol, that’s when you know you have an accurate QB

His whole motion and ball placement from beginning to finish reminds me of a left handed pendulum..

He’s pretty darn special..

2020 and 2021 will have good qbs in those classes. Tua, Fromm, Herbert, Costello, Love, Eason, Patterson, and Ehlinger are ones I’ll be watching for 2020. 2021 with Lawrence, Fields, McCaffrey, and Martell will be another 3 that will be qbs to watch. The next couple seasons of qbs are worth waiting for imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom