Trey confirmed it | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trey confirmed it

ether79 said:
Namath...no way he sniffs the top of any QB list.

Namath:lol: . Check his stats. Even THAT Super Bowl win. If he played in KC no one would even remember him.

Mr Yu said:
Namath:lol: . Check his stats. Even THAT Super Bowl win. If he played in KC no one would even remember him.

I dunno, depends on how good he metriculated the ball down the field...

cnc66 said:
I dunno, depends on how good he metriculated the ball down the field...

:up: That Lenny D was a very good one. Take him over Namath in a heartbeat.

CashInFist said:
1. Dan Marino
2. Brett Favre
3. John Elway
4. Joe Montana
5. Johnny Unitas

Waht I find a bit silly is that we are on a DOLPHIN website! We are suppose to be biased! It's not like we are doing this on a Pats site running down Brady. I think that makes one an a@@ myself.

Cast-Off120 said:
well you're right about me not being a homer, but i certainly don't try to compensate for it in anyway. i'm just not as passionate about the dolphins as other people here (more of a canes fan really--now THAT i show complete homerism towards)

i put your little quote into my sig cause that would be an embarassing comment by a fin fan.

now it comes out that your not really a fin fan. you just like to argue with fin fans. on this board, the weight your opinion carries is equal to that of a bills fan.

Mr Yu said:
Waht I find a bit silly is that we are on a DOLPHIN website! We are suppose to be biased! It's not like we are doing this on a Pats site running down Brady. I think that makes one an a@@ myself.

Tom Brady couldn't carry Marino or anyone else in my top 5's jock straps. He has a loooong way to go before being considered one of the best ever.

You could make a case for Marino at any position in the top three, along with Montana and Elway. With my aqua and orange glasses on I say he is number one. There is no question; absolutly ZERO argument that Dan Marino is the best passer in leage history... Zero question. As far as a two minute quarterback, in my mind he is tied with Montana, behind Elway. Montana won four superbowls which cannot be discredited in any way, regardless of who was around him; he was a winner and a leader of winners. To answer the question, think for a second as if you were a free safety; who would you least want to facing? Thats right, if you blitz him, he will shred you for a touchdown. If you drop eight guys back into coverage... he will still shred you for a touchdown. Dan Marino, number one

Maynard said:
i put your little quote into my sig cause that would be an embarassing comment by a fin fan.

now it comes out that your not really a fin fan. you just like to argue with fin fans. on this board, the weight your opinion carries is equal to that of a bills fan.
I hope hes banned soon. Hes pissing everyone off. Hes just here to stir the pot.

jtsacksyou said:
Marino is top 2. I dont think anyone could make a very good argument otherwise. I through my aqua colored glasses, see marino as number one. No one could ever pass like him.
I agree completely !!!

Maynard said:
lol, i don't care. i like FOOTBALL more than any one team, so i'm going to tell the truth as i see it. get over it

Back
Top Bottom