Trill Williams, Sam Eguavoen and the direction of this team | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trill Williams, Sam Eguavoen and the direction of this team

This guy has powers bro. I was trying to find a provocative way to lure him in, but I just froze. @Ray R has an explanation for this I am sure. His times in the research and development in Roswell led him to find new rese

Habitual downer posting.
There are 4 or 5 guys who do this almost constantly, and if you'll look closely... many of them 'like' one another's posts. It's a sort of an evil circle jerk.

There are 4 or 5 guys who do this almost constantly, and if you'll look closely... many of them 'like' one another's posts. It's a sort of an evil circle jerk.
IDK if its an evil circle jerk, so much as a clown circle jerk.

That is cap hit vs. new money.

He costs 2.7M per year in dead money due to his previous signing bonus. That part is gone already and can't be reclaimed.
Thanks. I was just going by what the sites show as the cap number for him if he is on the roster next year. I should have checked with my wife. She’s the actual CPA in the family.

It’s always comical to me how “fans” equate pro bowlers to success. We live in a world of stats and fantasy football and individual “success”. Flores is building a team that is selfless and putting team first. Those that do not follow the mantra are out. The Miami receiving corps this year could easily have five guys over 60 catches and 700 yards. The ball will be spread out to a committee of players. Similarly at RB. Similarly with the sexy stat of sacks. Stats get you into the Pro Bowl. They do not get you into the playoffs. The only stat we need to be concerned with are wins. This team is deep with RKGs (right kinda guys) and the culture is 100% changed from a combined quagmire of softness, mediocrity, embarrassment and leadership turnover. Dolphin Nation let’s pull together and support the process.
I don't know if you're referring to me, but in case you are, I'm not talking about adding pro-bowlers. The pro bowl is a popularity contest.

I'm talking about experience, and successful playoff experience in particular. I'm talking about savvy, guys who've seen all the schemes and coverages, guys who knows what winning habits are. I'm talking about production over years, not flash in the pan garbage time stats.

We need a few guys like that to win playoff games. It sooooo hard to have serious success with kids and rescue projects.

Considering Fuller's career long injury arc, and the fact that he is primarily a deep threat, rather than a well rounded WR, I've been predicting a one and done in Miami... like Van Noy and the rest.

I believe that we'd be better off drafting for this position... or better yet, allowing Merritt to take a crack at it. He is the exact same sort of receiver.

Gesicki for sure... he's my primary keep. Ogbah, because of his age seems to be a two year at a time guy. Like him, don't love him.

Concur. If It were me; I'd take Wlison over Fuller w/o question

Aside from possibly the QB position, we (other teams as well) are staying away from those long term deals.

There's just too much risk, unless there is a built in easy out with minimal gaurantees.

I guess my point is, I dont expect us to be handing out any long term contracts to elite FAs.

What!? No more gravy trainers like N. Suh? /s?

I have been spoiled and want us to have more draft picks. I believe we have 9 now. Just saying. :-)

I haven't taken notice that deeply. But ones blasphemy must have the indoctrination of anothers 😂.

Geezus. How do you Ignore/Block a troll on here?

Edit: Ahhh, found it. Much better. I have no patience for annoying trolls anymore.

Question: Trill Williams is a DB and he wears #51. Is that allowed?

Back
Top Bottom