Trubisky Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trubisky Anyone?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
We've discussed just about every quarterback. Anyone interested in Mitch Trubisky at the right price, low draft pick?

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. But wanted to throw it out there anyway. Is there more to develop with Trubisky? I do like his athletic ability.

We've discussed just about every quarterback. Anyone interested in Mitch Trubisky at the right price, low draft pick?

Personally, I don't think he's good enough. But wanted to throw it out there anyway. Is there more to develop with Trubisky? I do like his athletic ability.
It's a no for me dawg
-Randy Jackson

What's with all the "retreads" suggestions?

I don't want someone else's not good enough discards.

I realize that there are sometimes circumstances where a castoff becomes a franchise type player, but they are few, and far between.

Guy's like MT, and CN are not the next Kurt Warner. Let's just draft, and develop our guy.

What's with all the "retreads" suggestions?

I don't want someone else's not good enough discards.

I realize that there are sometimes circumstances where a castoff becomes a franchise type player, but they are few, and far between.

Guy's like MT, and CN are not the next Kurt Warner. Let's just draft, and develop our guy.
I really just wanted to get some other opinions. Sometimes a quarterback can take off with a new team.

I'm not a fan, but I've probably only seen him play 3-4 times.

I'd be all over Winston if the dolphins miss out on Tua. Would probably be too late tho.

Turns the ball over, absolutely. But he moves the offense. Cut his turnovers in half and he's an all pro.

Double/cut in half virtually any Qbs stats and they be an all pro

Large reason I’m turned off from Herbert is bc I believe he has similar processing issues to trubisky. Pointed out months ago that they remind me of each other after the snap and I’ve soured on Herbert ever since

hell no

I’ll say this though, I could see trubisky resurfacing as a starter in a few years. I think the windmill has been moving too fast for him ever since he hit the scene. He could surely benefit from a benching and eventually a new squad.

That's rocks an eye sore underneath....no need to turn it over

Back
Top Bottom