Try to get the # 2 pick if... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Try to get the # 2 pick if...

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
if brees signs with the saints, which i hope not because that would be the biggest joke in professional football history...the phins should look to trade for the 2nd pick in the draft and select Lienart...I know they'll want a king's ransom for that pick..but we may not see another year with this many quality qb's available..by the way i'd like to salute Nick Saban for the great effort going to alabama...Wanny would have never did that...we salute you...Lemme Know what you think of the possibilities of acquiring the # 2 pick

Wallace758 said:
if brees signs with the saints, which i hope not because that would be the biggest joke in professional football history...the phins should look to trade for the 2nd pick in the draft and select Lienart...I know they'll want a king's ransom for that pick..but we may not see another year with this many quality qb's available..by the way i'd like to salute Nick Saban for the great effort going to alabama...Wanny would have never did that...we salute you...Lemme Know what you think of the possibilities of acquiring the # 2 pick

not very likely to move to number 2, and i think with his arm strength (or lack of) new orleans with a dome is the best place for leinert. the question if NO signs brees, is where miami needs to move to to select cutler who will be the best QB in this years draft

What do you expect us to give up for the #2 pick besides an arm and a leg? And why would you think a team with so many needs would trade out of the #2 spot?

popularwar said:
What do you expect us to give up for the #2 pick besides an arm and a leg? And why would you think a team with so many needs would trade out of the #2 spot?

they are gonna trade down if they get brees.I'm 100 percent on that one....

Wallace758 said:
Why would it be the biggest joke in professional football history?

your team is terrible...who wants to play for the saints? Your team took 20 years to be a winning team from 1967-1987..2 division titles in 39 years...anymore?

Signing with the Saints the biggest joke in football history???? That makes no sense at all. Just because a player may choose to play somewhere other than Miami doesn't make him a fool.

Wallace758 said:
your team is terrible...who wants to play for the saints?

Drew Brees looks like he's interested. You aren't still mad about the RW trade,are you?

MetrySaint said:
Drew Brees looks like he's interested. You aren't still mad about the RW trade,are you?

actually no it has been fun watching ricky williams play hows deuce's knee by the way?

dude your franchise is one of the worst in football ok? your team have only played 6 playoff games in their existence and have lost 5 of them by blowouts

Wallace758 said:
actually no it has been fun watching ricky williams play hows deuce's knee by the way?

Good, you'll get to watch it run on Sundays this fall, unlike RW who will be in the stands with you.

Back
Top Bottom