Try to get the # 2 pick if... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Try to get the # 2 pick if...

guys, there's no need to harp on the Saints like this. They're doing exactly what they should be doing this offseason, being aggressive.

MetrySaint said:
Drew Brees looks like he's interested.

Boatloads of cash tend to make people interested.

all im saying is your team is the same as the arizona cardinals..your team will never be good...i'm sorry..just suck it up

MetrySaint said:
Good, you'll get to watch it run on Sundays this fall, unlike RW who will be in the stands with you.

i would think that williams has a better chance of winning an appeal because it wasn't drugs than deuce does of playing because of his knee.

Pocoloco said:
guys, there's no need to harp on the Saints like this. They're doing exactly what they should be doing this offseason, being aggressive.

i'm not mad at them...i'm mad at brees being an idiot and setting himself back for being on a noncompetitive team like the saints..wheres the logic?

Pocoloco said:

true, and they have targeted a couple of players. the question is how much more is it going to take to get a free agent to actually go to new orleans?

Caps said:
Boatloads of cash tend to make people interested.

no doubt about it. Look, personally, as a Saints fan, if I were Brees, I'd probably pick the Dolphins over the Saints, even for a bit less money, just because I think Miami has a great coach, a program heading in the right direction, and a bigger market for advertising deals, endorsements, etc. But to say that no one wants to play for the Saints, and that it would be the biggest joke in the history of the NFL is a bit ridiculous.

why such intrest in Brees, by the saints is what I dont get. they are no where near winning. Why not pick Leihart, or Cutler and develop maybe a guy even better than Brees. and btw, the Saints coach is a nightmare, hes gonna be in way over his head.

Wallace758 said:
your team is terrible...who wants to play for the saints? Your team took 20 years to be a winning team from 1967-1987..2 division titles in 39 years...anymore?
free agency and the salary cap exists so parity can be had. it's a good thing when a team like the saints signs a good player.

FinFan84 said:
why such intrest in Brees, by the saints is what I dont get. they are no where near winning. Why not pick Leihart, or Cutler and develop maybe a guy even better than Brees. and btw, the Saints coach is a nightmare, hes gonna be in way over his head.

Same could be said about the Dolphins going into free agency last year. Some of you seem to forget, the Dolphins earned the second pick of the draft last season, yet turned things around pretty good in one year, despite having a questionable starter at QB. As far as Payton goes, I'd like to know why you think he's going to be way over his head.

Wallace758 said:
dude your franchise is one of the worst in football ok? your team have only played 6 playoff games in their existence and have lost 5 of them by blowouts

Only 1 game was a blowout....the 44-10 loss to the Vikings 19 years ago...We lost to the bears by 10, the falcons by 7, the eagles by 16..which was closer until a couple defensive TDs late in the game. There sure is alot of talk about history around here. I don't care about the blowout playoff game 20 years ago or the superbowl the dolphins won 34 years ago. In today's NFL any team can go from worst to first.

I am sorry but I do not think Lienart will be the QB everyone says he will. I really look at him as a QB who knows he was good in school but also knows he will not be so good in the Pros. The reason behind what I am saying is that when a QB knows he is good he will comeo out early and proove it to people, not stay in school and dance his way through his final year. I look at Lienart the same as Danny Wuerffel, soft arm and all

Back
Top Bottom