Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats

We’re going to crush them in Miami.

It does suck, though. I think they would have lost to Fields and the Bears this week. Now they get another cheap win.
Sometimes it's when you face a team. Don't think I've ever seen a team get the injury breaks that the Jets have this year.

That said, their defense is good and they are running the ball. Those are usually keys to success

I just don't think they have the quarterback.

I still can't believe that Miami's defense let the Jets score 40 points on them... that better not happen again!
That was a strange game that was close fairly late. I believe it was 19-17 with less than 10 minutes remaining.

The Jets have played well in the fourth quarter and they definitely did that against the Dolphins. But Miami was also without Tua and Armstead.

2023: Jimmy & The Jets 🎵🎶
jimmy might be seen as not a great qb, but I tell you what. the jets would be a dangerous team with that defense and simply a fairly good qb like jimmy g paired with that run game. Remember niners went to super bowl with jimmy g

We’re going to crush them in Miami.

It does suck, though. I think they would have lost to Fields and the Bears this week. Now they get another cheap win.
damn it, i was excited about a jets loss because fields can be dangerous. I didn't know or hear that fields got hurt. I assumed he was fine, this sucks. With stretch of games here, jets had a good chance of getting on a big losing streak

I still can't believe that Miami's defense let the Jets score 40 points on them... that better not happen again!
You dont have to and they didnt really...

We had 2 turnovers ( Thompsons fumble inside the 25 was a killer), started the game with a safety. Jets had only 322 yrds of offense ( 79 yards on one play)

the killer was 21 pts in the 4th on only 13 plays, we went for it twice on 4th down inside our own 30 with a 7th round QB.

So trust me the ball bounced their way that day and the didnt put 40 on us......

Check out some of the QBs they’ve faced…

Brissett, Bret Rypien, Skylar Thompson in his first action, Kenny Pickett in his first action. And this week, probably Trevor Siemian.
I don’t think they will make the playoffs. Not sold on them. They are better than last year but having no QB is a problem

looks like Tyreek is better at QB evaluation than he is at understanding coverages.. #10 is thanking GOD .

1669125516703.png

Agree. The claim here is that he is bottom of the league now, judging on the Pats game. He was not playing that bad for a few games earlier. His rating was in the 70's, and he had a good game against us and the Bills, rating around 100. But against NE his rating was 50.
The Jets are that zit faced girl with the brown teeth you dance with at the night club when the lights are low thinking she's hot as hell. The lights are on now. Run!

I haven't seen enough a Thompson to outright say he's better than Mac Jones, but Zach Wilson i completely agree.

Thompson will only get better with time and experience. He has an it factor that goes with his modest skill set. I don't know what he will become but I do believe he's got more juice to him than your standard backups like Heinecke, Kyle Allen, Gardner Minshew's. I think if Thompson had gotten all the reps the week of the Jets game AND Terron Armstead doesn't get hurt in the first quarter AND we Iost the RT in that game as well. Not sure if that was Austin Jackson still playing or Jones/Snell but the RT went out in that game as well. Thompson could've put a hurtin on the Jets I believe. Tua is going to make them pay for that.

Syklar has a coolness to him. He thinks he belongs.

I've never seen an it factor from Mac to tell me his modest skills will produce something significant at the pro level. His ceiling is Kirk Cousins.

I still think Justin Fields is going to be significantly better than Lawrence, Wilson and Jones.

Easiest money ever will be the over on the Bears win total for 2023 (guessing it will be around 6.5). As soon as that bet is available, I'm dumping big coin on the Bears in 2023. They are going to shut down Fields and go with Trevor Simien. If ever a team needed to not win another game, its this Bears squad that currently sits with the third pick in the draft. The Bears have twice as much cap space as the Falcons who have the second most cap space at about $60M.

Back
Top Bottom