Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats

This is a brutal comparison. Simply awesome!!View attachment 123484

OK Sure, but how does he compare against the greatest QB to come out of Alabama, the pro-bowl QB for the NE Patriots, Mac Jones?

Oh wait, he has more INTs the TDs, throwing 2 yards per completion less then Tua, and a 80.8 rating.

6add4ae35c0cf597802322fd048b38ff.gif

Agree. The claim here is that he is bottom of the league now, judging on the Pats game. He was not playing that bad for a few games earlier. His rating was in the 70's, and he had a good game against us and the Bills, rating around 100. But against NE his rating was 50.
Rating in 70 isn’t bad now??
Half of this board was calling Tua a bust and demanded a new QB and he’s never finished below 87 for the season.
Wilson IS bottom 5 NFL QB in every statistical metric. He also looks it when watching him actually play.

OK Sure, but how does he compare against the greatest QB to come out of Alabama, the pro-bowl QB for the NE Patriots, Mac Jones?

Oh wait, he has more INTs the TDs, throwing 2 yards per completion less then Tua, and a 80.8 rating.

View attachment 123531
Zach Wilson and Mac Jones combined started 14 games this seasons with 8(!) total passing TDs.
Tua by himself has 18 😂
Yet so many “experts” ranked Tua as the worst QB in AFC East

The Jets are that zit faced girl with the brown teeth you dance with at the night club when the lights are low thinking she's hot as hell. The lights are on now. Run!
Sad thing is, they’re going to get to 7-4 this week.

I still don‘t think they’re making the playoffs, though.

Thompson will only get better with time and experience. He has an it factor that goes with his modest skill set. I don't know what he will become but I do believe he's got more juice to him than your standard backups like Heinecke, Kyle Allen, Gardner Minshew's. I think if Thompson had gotten all the reps the week of the Jets game AND Terron Armstead doesn't get hurt in the first quarter AND we Iost the RT in that game as well. Not sure if that was Austin Jackson still playing or Jones/Snell but the RT went out in that game as well. Thompson could've put a hurtin on the Jets I believe. Tua is going to make them pay for that.

Syklar has a coolness to him. He thinks he belongs.

I've never seen an it factor from Mac to tell me his modest skills will produce something significant at the pro level. His ceiling is Kirk Cousins.

I still think Justin Fields is going to be significantly better than Lawrence, Wilson and Jones.

Easiest money ever will be the over on the Bears win total for 2023 (guessing it will be around 6.5). As soon as that bet is available, I'm dumping big coin on the Bears in 2023. They are going to shut down Fields and go with Trevor Simien. If ever a team needed to not win another game, its this Bears squad that currently sits with the third pick in the draft. The Bears have twice as much cap space as the Falcons who have the second most cap space at about $60M.

He did fine against the Jets and had us in a position to take the lead in the fourth quarter against a good defense.
He also was moving the ball against the Vikings until his injury and that penalty brigade on one of the first drives; I do think we win that game if he doesn't get hurt.
His completion percentage in both games was in the 50s though
I like Thompson and he looked impressive in preseason, but i think it's moreso an indictment on how bad Zach Wilson is than the talent of Thompson.
I think Thompson is a serviceable QB that can keep you in games and give you a chance to win with his preparation and football knowledge.

Yeah they'll possibly the beat the Field-less Bears.
They are having an impressive run of facing garbage QB play. Reminiscent of our luck last season during the 7-game winning streak, when we faced Tyrod Taylor, Flacco, Cam Newton’s corpse, Glennon, Zach Wilson, and Ian Book. I wish we ended this season with a lineup of opponents like that. But, to be be the best…

shhhhh Zach Wilson is the future and is going to be the next Mahomes, hes going places, Jets need to stick with him for the next 10-15 years.....hes that good.
Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Fields’ MRI came out well. I would bet on him playing.
It’s not his throwing shoulder, but it’s going to be a pain tolerance issue. Especially with the hits he’ll take while running. Can’t see the Bears risking his health when they have nothing to play for besides a draft pick.

He did fine against the Jets and had us in a position to take the lead in the fourth quarter against a good defense.
He also was moving the ball against the Vikings until his injury and that penalty brigade on one of the first drives; I do think we win that game if he doesn't get hurt.
His completion percentage in both games was in the 50s though
I like Thompson and he looked impressive in preseason, but i think it's moreso an indictment on how bad Zach Wilson is than the talent of Thompson.
I think Thompson is a serviceable QB that can keep you in games and give you a chance to win with his preparation and football knowledge.

I can't say it any better myself. A++

Back
Top Bottom