Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua and Zach Wilson -passer rating stats

2023: Jimmy & The Jets 🎵🎶
I hope so. I'm not a fan of Jimmy at all. I can't believe some people wanted him here. He is a one read and throw or one read and turtle qb. Dude's feet get so happy when his first read isn't open his nickname should be Mumble

Check out some of the QBs they’ve faced…

Brissett, Bret Rypien, Skylar Thompson in his first action, Kenny Pickett in his first action. And this week, probably Trevor Siemian.
Them and the Vikings both. I think the Vikes have played against 4 backups. Still chaps my ass we lost to them.

This Jets team reminds me of Rex Ryan's Jets. Great defense, good running game, good special teams, but just couldn't find a good QB. That was Rex's main downfall as a head coach. I mean they went to thr AFC championship game with Mark stinking Sanchez!

I still remember listening incredulously to the PFF podcast the year Wilson was drafted, when the short one with glasses (can't recall his name) picked Wilson for the fins at 3 ! Said something along the lines of Wilson being a huge upgrade on Tua. Honestly these folks get paid to talk it's crazy !!

I still remember listening incredulously to the PFF podcast the year Wilson was drafted, when the short one with glasses (can't recall his name) picked Wilson for the fins at 3 ! Said something along the lines of Wilson being a huge upgrade on Tua. Honestly these folks get paid to talk it's crazy !!
It's clear as day they don't watch any dolphins games.

This Jets team reminds me of Rex Ryan's Jets. Great defense, good running game, good special teams, but just couldn't find a good QB. That was Rex's main downfall as a head coach. I mean they went to thr AFC championship game with BUTT FUMBLE Sanchez!
Fixed it for ya........lol

When our qaurterback goes down it's time for the defense to step up, and they didn't and that's a problem.

Ooof. Comparing stats after 20-games into their careers…

Both JaMarcus and Zach had draft combine hype that irrationally inflated their real value. IIRC, during one of his workouts JaMarcus threw a 50-yard bomb to the end zone on one knee that sent teams into lust mode.

CE39A303-497C-4D37-8EA1-6D89FACF4114.jpeg

Ooof. Comparing stats after 20-games into their careers…

Both JaMarcus and Zach had draft combine hype that irrationally inflated their real value. IIRC, during one of his workouts JaMarcus threw a 50-yard bomb to the end zone on one knee that sent teams into lust mode.

View attachment 123564
Can't blame them for taking JaMarcus as he was awesome with lsu.he reminds me of Winston

M
Can't blame them for taking JaMarcus as he was awesome with lsu.he reminds me of Winston
Meh, as I recall he was just athletic as hell, but seen as dumb as a box o rocks. There were red flags. No doubt, someone was going to take the gamble, though.

Back
Top Bottom