Tua/fromm Debate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua/fromm Debate

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
my personal opinion i am not the biggest fan of tua he is undersized and is arm isn't great in my opinion.
"well his stats are great" look at the competition he playing against yes he did play good against oklahoma 4td 24-27 comp and 300 yds but oklahoma defense is pretty bad they allow 453.7 yds pg and allow 33 ppg. i am interested to see how he does against clemson's defense. there defense is ranked number one.

i like jake fromm alot very accurate cmp 68.4 percent of his passes. tua has way better stats but i rather have fromm over tua especially now because tua is already having injuries with his ankle i know it is not the bad but once injuries start they never end. at quarterback i will always take size over speed. even tho
fromm stats weren't crazy he still had 27td and only 5int with 175.8rat and 9yds a attempt so i don't count those bad at all.

this is just my personal opinion on these two i am not saying tua isn't good i'm just saying i'd rather have fromm over tua

Either QB I will be fine with, but the real question is, would the dolphins be in position to draft either of them? They will definitely be top 5, possibly top 2 picks. The dolphins would have to tank in order to get either of them

no tanking try to win games do you want to go 0-16 and be the worst team in football but if they do still try to win games
and we get a top 5 pick then it is what it is

no tanking try to win games do you want to go 0-16 and be the worst team in football but if they do still try to win games
and we get a top 5 pick then it is what it is

Is there some penalty for being the worst team in football? I would gladly go 0-16 if it mean a franchise QB. Big picture matters more than the little satisfaction in winning 5 games and getting the 4th pick or winning 1 game and getting the 1st pick.

I’m fine with either. We need to tank like the Colts and Raiders. **** it! Suck for Tua/Fromm! Would you rather be mediocre again and miss a top tier QB pr just suck one more time and get the QB?

Umm, look at the competition? You realize Tua plays in the SEC.. arm is not great.. can you please clarify a little more? Dude is the most accurate qb I’ve seen and the arm strength is there if he needs it. If you try to say well he plays with 5 stars everywhere, sure he has plenty of talent that helps skew his stats but that doesn’t affect his placement of the ball, footwork and going through progressions. He should of won the heisman this year and probably has a good chance of winning it next year. He’s got some good dude swag to him and there’s not much to dislike. Besides his size, I’ll give you that one. He’s a very capable runner also but being small, probably doesn’t need to do it that much in the next level

And I would be perfectly fine with Fromm, I think he’ll be just as good in his own way. Or probably even Herbert. We’ve GOTTA get one of these guys next year

I like Fromm but I see a pretty average NFL arm on him. Tua has a better arm and also better mobility although I don't think he's a slam dunk either. I don't see any Andrew Lucks out there next year.

According to the draft gurus in here Fromm has smallish 8 inch hands. Which are prone to fumbling problems.

If you watch Tua play he’s got the awareness in the pocket as well as the mobility. His arm is plenty strong. He’s really smart with the football which shows in only throwing a couple of Ints all year. He also has 10 inch hands.

My daughter told me to watch QB1 on Netflix. Fromm was a pretty good kid on that show. Has a good head on his shoulders. I'm sure we have our eyes on him.

Watch Fromm tonight, he’s playing against Texas. Ehlinger is also a qb to watch that plays for Texas.

Back
Top Bottom