Tua in concussion protocol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

Well here we are yet again with Tua hurt. With him going into protocol today I’d say his availability for Sunday is up in the air at best.

Bc we’ve lost 4 in a row now we absolutely have to win these last 2 and it looks like we’ll be missing our starting QB in an almost must win scenario. This will be 4 games missed this year and just like his previous 2 seasons he’s missing games due to injury.

Just smh bc nobody on that sideline yesterday related to the team or NFL even checked him. So now this will be the excuse for the atrocious 4th quarter showing yesterday. Just unbelievable.

Great. For the second time this year people are going to realize how good Tua is when Teddy Bridgewater stinks up the place. I mean, if they even let Teddy play this time
Guess what? Nobody cares. Both QBs are not what this franchise needs to be elite.
Who ****ing cares if they lose to NE?

If this really the issue then it's very very likely not going to work out with Tua. Staying healthy especially a QB is pretty much a must for a starting QB in the NFL. He just is missing it. We have no daft picks left to fix this and have a team that we have bought in with win now at all costs. This team is starting to look like the first years of Adam Gase and Tony Soprano here in Miami. Win the first year and then falling apart.

Welp guess everyone gets there wish, everyone was flaming him ready to move on, guess we’ll see what a Tua less dolphins looks like again ( hint, it probably won’t be pretty)
Not one person on this site is advocating to get rid of Tua for Teddy or Skylar. We’re advocating to get rid of Tua for an upgrade which is damn near impossible for us this coming offseason considering our lack of resources and ammo.

I’m just here to watch all the people who have been cursing Tua come here and cry about this. This fanbase is absolutely ****ing full of nut jobs.
Even if it is a concussion it is still an indicator Tua has to go. It’s his third concussion of the season. He is not built to be an NFL player. Sorry.

Great. For the second time this year people are going to realize how good Tua is when Teddy Bridgewater stinks up the place. I mean, if they even let Teddy play this time
I'll give you odds that Bridgewater doesn't throw 3 consecutive INTs in the fourth quarter like Tua just did....

Tua doesn’t know how to protect himself, everything with him is awkward. Like that one play where he literally spun into where the pressure was coming from. That was a scary moment. The play where he got spun around and fumbled. Dude you’re not Josh Allen or even Rodgers that can escape pressure and extend plays just go down gracefully like Brady does or throw the ball out of bounds sooner or tuck it and run. And when he runs, he lacks awareness on where the marker is. His mechanics are just not where they need to be. Those wonderlic scores were on to something

Back
Top Bottom