Tua in concussion protocol | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

Well here we are yet again with Tua hurt. With him going into protocol today I’d say his availability for Sunday is up in the air at best.

Bc we’ve lost 4 in a row now we absolutely have to win these last 2 and it looks like we’ll be missing our starting QB in an almost must win scenario. This will be 4 games missed this year and just like his previous 2 seasons he’s missing games due to injury.

Just smh bc nobody on that sideline yesterday related to the team or NFL even checked him. So now this will be the excuse for the atrocious 4th quarter showing yesterday. Just unbelievable.
Up in the air? Zero chance Tua plays this week with the recent history

Welp guess everyone gets there wish, everyone was flaming him ready to move on, guess we’ll see what a Tua less dolphins looks like again ( hint, it probably won’t be pretty)
I mean we’ve missed the playoffs with Tua and have done so plenty of times without him so not much of a difference there

lol! I see an agenda here...
No agenda. I’m flat out saying it. This gives him the perfect excuse for that 4th quarter yesterday. So he goes to the docs on his own today and let’s them know he has symptoms.

But yesterday during the game he doesn’t say a word and not one person employed by the team or NFL said a single thing? Even though the NFL employees independent people to literally check players for this exact thing?

Lol Tua PR guys are absolutely brilliant.

He needs to retire. This is his third
No agenda. I’m flat out saying it. This gives him the perfect excuse for that 4th quarter yesterday. So he goes to the docs on his own today and let’s them know he has symptoms.

But yesterday during the game he doesn’t say a word and not one person employed by the team or NFL said a single thing? Even though the NFL employees independent people to literally check players for this exact thing?

Tua has a hero complex. That’s why he didn’t come out during the game. He can’t fathom not saving the day.

your right its all a conspiracy by Tua and his people to look good. you have cracked the code.

Back
Top Bottom