Tua in concussion protocol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

If this really the issue then it's very very likely not going to work out with Tua. Staying healthy especially a QB is pretty much a must for a starting QB in the NFL. He just is missing it. We have no daft picks left to fix this and have a team that we have bought in with win now at all costs. This team is starting to look like the first years of Adam Gase and Tony Soprano here in Miami. Win the first year and then falling apart.
Problem is were not gonna make the playoffs this time

Hmmm, 3 concussions in one year, he should take his money and go home. Something that is known about concussive injuries is that once you suffer one, you are more susceptible to getting another, especially within a year. I have no idea what the odds are of suffering another after 3. Not good for this young man, and I really fear for his health.

The Ever Concerned VIPER

Link JAMA

No it’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s the point they know how bad he’s played the last month and he’s got a contract year coming up. Got to save face anyway possible after that disaster yesterday.
so you think telling people he suffered another concussion would do more for his career then just saying he played bad?? lol this is just bizarre thinking.

Now on a side note he really needs to evaluate his health going forward. Never played a healthy full season. Has arguably multiple up to 3 concussions in one season.

Don’t wish injuries on players but at some point a player does have to look at their long term quality of life.

He was literally bred to play football since he was a kid on top of coming from a Somoan family, I highly doubt it’s a concern for him.

Bridgewater will just spread his interceptions out through the course of the game
Yeah...like the game he threw for 329 - 2 TDs - 2 INTs...really 1 because Waddle let one bounce off his numbers.

Right now, anyone is better than Tua out there. He's nothing once they have the book on him. In his defense McDaniel isn't helping him.

I just cant take this seriously... hope you're joking, bad taste? sure, but not as ****ed up as what you're suggesting...

Yeah, it's a sad post really.

It's the perfect example of when someone thought they were right, then realized they were wrong but just is too stubborn to admit it.

Also, some need to research concussions

Symptoms can take a couple days before showing up. So yes, the staff, Tua, NFL could have absolutely missed the symptoms because there weren't any.

There are symptoms today. It's normal and not unusual with concussions.

I just cant take this seriously... hope you're joking, bad taste? sure, but not as ****ed up as what you're suggesting...
So a player that has failed in big moments when it matters most repeatedly has a contract year coming up and you think it’s f*caked up that his PR team and agent are trying to come up with a way to explain that 4th quarter atrocity yesterday?

A tweet just said 1st half. So he went in the locker room and everything at halftime and nobody said a word? Come on bro
Very odd. Though sometimes when people have concussions the effects of them don’t happen right away, sometimes it takes half an hour or even a few days to show symptoms of a concussion.

Back
Top Bottom