Tua in concussion protocol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua in concussion protocol

Are you kidding with this? Skylar is garbage. We already know, go watch the 49'ers and what Purdy did as a 7th round pick
teddy won’t even be here next year so what's the point?.....I get it, you gave up on Skylar already but maybe I haven’t but hey, don’t worry cause Teddy will start anyway.

This doesn't suprise me, considering how he smacked the back of his head, on that one play. He didn't seem right after that.

No agenda. I’m flat out saying it. This gives him the perfect excuse for that 4th quarter yesterday. So he goes to the docs on his own today and let’s them know he has symptoms.

But yesterday during the game he doesn’t say a word and not one person employed by the team or NFL said a single thing? Even though the NFL employees independent people to literally check players for this exact thing?

Lol Tua PR guys are absolutely brilliant.
But we don’t know when the concussion happened or do we? Did it happen in the 2nd half?

Hit was in second half. Was watching game with my son. My son says Tua just got smoked. He has to be hurt. It was right after he released a pass. They didn’t replay so I couldn’t watch again. Definitely explains why he went from playing like an all pro to Henne. Hopefully he will be ok
End of first half:

No agenda. I’m flat out saying it. This gives him the perfect excuse for that 4th quarter yesterday. So he goes to the docs on his own today and let’s them know he has symptoms.

But yesterday during the game he doesn’t say a word and not one person employed by the team or NFL said a single thing? Even though the NFL employees independent people to literally check players for this exact thing?

Lol Tua PR guys are absolutely brilliant.
I just cant take this seriously... hope you're joking, bad taste? sure, but not as ****ed up as what you're suggesting...

This would go a long way to explaining what happened to his passing.

Exactly.

Depth perception and concentration are hindered by it. Explains the overthrow etc.

Also why I don't believe he had one in Buffalo.

This 100% explains him looking like MVP Tua to looking like Zack Wilson.

There were 2 posters I remember who suspected this. 1 brought it up in the game thread another showed that same play and video.

Looks like their suspicions were right.

It's a shame really

Hopefully he heals up and is ready to go against the Jets.

To those questioning how no one on the staff noticed. Good question.

Considering we have 2 SLEUTHS on this board who noticed it, 1 calling it out in the game day thread

Great. For the second time this year people are going to realize how good Tua is when Teddy Bridgewater stinks up the place. I mean, if they even let Teddy play this time
I'm pretty sure teddy is good enough to lose 4 in a row, like tua just did

Now on a side note he really needs to evaluate his health going forward. Never played a healthy full season. Has arguably multiple up to 3 concussions in one season.

Don’t wish injuries on players but at some point a player does have to look at their long term quality of life.

your right its all a conspiracy by Tua and his people to look good. you have cracked the code.
No it’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s the point they know how bad he’s played the last month and he’s got a contract year coming up. Got to save face anyway possible after that disaster yesterday.

Well, there it is. We won't see him again this season. As soon as that video dropped it all made sense. He needs to be shut down and really think about whether he wants to continue playing. What a disaster. Being a Dolphin fan is really hard. Talk about a cursed franchise.

Back
Top Bottom