Votes: 11 3.1%

Votes: 37 10.3%

Votes: 29 8.1%

Votes: 80 22.3%

Votes: 11 3.1%

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure if Tua wanted #3 he and Rosen could reach some type of agreement. When you're viewed as the backup or maybe not even in the team's future plans at all your jersey number shouldn't really matter.

Last night he said he would choose 7, 8, or 9. 7 is taken. I like 9. Fits the Drew Brees narrative!

I saw an interview of him at Bama where he said he doesn't really care about jersey numbers. I think he said he took 13 because he wanted 11 and it was unavailable (Parker has 11)

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick wears No. 14, while receivers Albert Wilson has No. 15, Gary Jennings has 16, Allen Hurns wears No. 17, Preston Williams has No. 18 and Jakeem Grant wears No. 19.

My takeaway from this? Our damn receivers need top start wearing numbers in the 80s like they were meant to. For a franchise that's already retired two numbers in the normal QB range, we need to keep more spaces open for passers like this. (On a completely unrelated side note I've never liked the single-digit numbers on QBs and grew up in an era when most of the greats were wearing, 12, 14, 16, etc.).

Last edited:
It's easy. He would sell the most jerseys if it is a recognizable QB number...

So..... # 10

Back
Top Bottom