Votes: 11 3.1%

Votes: 37 10.3%

Votes: 29 8.1%

Votes: 80 22.3%

Votes: 11 3.1%

Votes: 25 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wanted to wear 11 at Bama , but they gave him 13. Who knows what he'll have as a # here.

don’t know what his number is but I just bought my Tua jersey at the online dolphins pro shop and says will ship when player selects number Phins Up!

Really hoping for 3 as its my favorite number, but i also dont want to give Rosen up for nothing.

Number. White. Throwback. Stitched.

How long you guys think until that'll be available? Thats the most expensive jerseys right?
The Nike Limited jerseys are stitched, but they aren’t the on-field jerseys. They are around $150 as opposed to the $300-$350 the authentic goes for. But they are good quality and I’d rather spend $150 on a stitched jersey than $100 for a screen printed.

#8 he is a lefty, Steve Young and Mark Brunell both lefties wore #8 and are two of the best lefties to play

Matt Leinart wore 7 and 11, stay away from those.....lol
I read somewhere that Tua was a USC/Leinart fan which is why he wore 11 in high school.

My guess is, after an exchange of $$$, Tua will wear 3 and Rosen will wear 4. And Rosen is smart enough to take the money, otherwise he's just going to come in one day and the equipment manager is just going to inform him your number has been switch from 3 to 4 here's your new jersey. From a pr stance Tua is the team focal point so he gets 3 if that's the number he wants. It wouldn't be wise to want Marino's 13 if he's establishing his NFL style brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom