Tua Makes ProBowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Makes ProBowl

I vote “no” it doesn’t count, because if it did Tua’s 5th year contract jumps from $22.6 mil to $26.1 mil in 2024.

Furthermore, if he made it a second time next year his 2024 cost would be $31.5 mil.

Tua participating in any of the Pro Bowl activities would be an unforgivable slap in the face to all of his teammates. You couldn't be there for us when we needed you and were putting all of our bodies on the line, but you can show up to participate in meaningless Pro Bowl activities?!!
Well considering Tua is so "proud" of himself for what he gave the team this season, why not take a victory lap at the probowl. I didn't think I could get any angrier at Tua but I shoulda known better.

Well considering Tua is so "proud" of himself for what he gave the team this season, why not take a victory lap at the probowl. I didn't think I could get any angrier at Tua but I shoulda known better.
You're just inventing things to be mad at. Tua hasn't said anything about the Pro Bowl so I'm not sure why you're assuming he will play in it.

I’d think he’ll play in it. He’s not gonna get hurt in a flag game and who knows if he ever makes another one. I’m worried he might get another concussion next year and call it quits. So, for pride reasons, I’d think he’ll play.

Tua participating in any of the Pro Bowl activities would be an unforgivable slap in the face to all of his teammates. You couldn't be there for us when we needed you and were putting all of our bodies on the line, but you can show up to participate in meaningless Pro Bowl activities?!!
Don’t be ridiculous. Tua didn’t make the call on not playing in the playoff game.

WTF GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I love Tua, but hope he does not make the pro bowl. Doesn't that significantly raise his cap hit next year?

You're angry at Tua for getting concussions?
Wow.....it's like Bills fans getting angry at Demar for having a heart attack.
What's wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom