Tua Makes ProBowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Makes ProBowl

A friend of mine, Giants fan, was so confident last year that Tua was a bust he bet his $200 to my $10 that Tua wouldn’t make a pro bowl in the next 3 years. I sure hope he plays. 😀

Btw. For all you Tua supporters who are frustrated with Tua bashers, my advice is to make similar bets where you give them long odds. They seem to be so convinced and stubborn in their arguments that they’ll take ‘em. 😉

So good chance imo that Tua doesn't actually take part in the games/or whatever the new Pro Bowl is because being ready for 2023 is much more important. But in that case though, would they skip him to the second alternate and he wouldn't get the label of being a Pro Bowl QB?

So good chance imo that Tua doesn't actually take part in the games/or whatever the new Pro Bowl is because being ready for 2023 is much more important. But in that case though, would they skip him to the second alternate and he wouldn't get the label of being a Pro Bowl QB?
That’s my interpretation.

Do I have my math right? By virtue of the Chiefs winning yesterday, it ensures that at least one QB already in the Pro Bowl is going to have to step down. Tua is the first alternate, right?
I don’t know man I hate the way the NFL is turning out. The pro bowl should be after the Super Bowl

I still don't understand how he got the concussion vs GB. It's like he spun around and just let his back and head bounce off the turf. It's baffling.

to be honest with you I don’t think he recovered from the very first concussion

This is my question as well. If he skips does he still get the Pro Bowl label for 2022?

Back
Top Bottom