Tua Makes ProBowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Makes ProBowl

just what I heard was that they wanted him away from football for now. I heard this from a 3rd party but somebody I trust that has real connections inside the organization
Oh wow, interesting. I wonder if he’s still having symptoms or they just want him to g have a mental break

I certainly hope he doesn't waste his time to take unnecessary hits playing in that joke.

Prediction, Tua injures thumb on throwing hand when his follow through causes his hand to brush the jersey of a pass rushing Micah Parsons. Tua then suffers 3rd concussion (or 4th, depending on who you believe) of the year when he hits his head getting into the golf cart taking him off the field.

Even so, there's no way he's going to participate on that.

Tua participating in any of the Pro Bowl activities would be an unforgivable slap in the face to all of his teammates. You couldn't be there for us when we needed you and were putting all of our bodies on the line, but you can show up to participate in meaningless Pro Bowl activities?!!
Not really there's going to be like 3 or 4 weeks difference from when Tua couldn't play and the Pro Bowl events. If there was a game in three weeks Tua would like be ready to play by then. That would almost be 2 months since his concussion. If we we're talking about this week I would say he's out for sure. I'm not sure if he'll take part in the event or not. I'm ok either way. Is it in Hawaii? That might be a factore since he's one of the pride and joys of Hawaii football.

Last edited:
Tua participating in any of the Pro Bowl activities would be an unforgivable slap in the face to all of his teammates. You couldn't be there for us when we needed you and were putting all of our bodies on the line, but you can show up to participate in meaningless Pro Bowl activities?!!
IDK about “unforgivable slap in the face” … but yeah, it’d be annoying

Back
Top Bottom