Tua may not be in draft rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua may not be in draft rumor

I’m sure he has some insurance if he goes back to school that pays out a nice some of money should he get injured. Basically hedging his bet.

I think that type of policy would be extraordinarily expensive considering his current state
Im no expert on the subject, but off the top of my head, if he didnt have that insurance before his injury, I dont see how they insure him at any cost if he doesnt declare this year. Again, I dont know **** about this kind of stuff...

It should be a slam dunk to come out now and rehab while he collects a salary.

The only thing i can think of is he knows his hip is jacked up more than what is being reported and he knows his stock will plummet once team doctors start examining him.

Its conceivable he does go back to school. Finish his degree and rehab at school. Doesn't sound so crazy to me. The alternative is get drafted and then rehab most likely near team headquarters or in the surrounding area... Seems logical. Doesn't lose out on anything by deferring the draft in 2020.
Yes rehab and finish degree. If he was my son that is what I would have him do..

Id prefer he not come out so Grier cant even have the option of drafting him.

Take Jeff Okudah or Andrew Thomas or trade back. Look at Herbert in the middle of the first or Love at the end of the first.

Next year youve then got Lawrence and Fields.

It is going to probably take him at least a year to recover from hip surgery. He might as well return to Alabama to get his degree just in case he is not able to play football again. If he is cleared medically before the 2021 draft, he will still be a first round pick even if he doesn’t play a down for Alabama next year and he should also have his degree by then.

In his other interview he talked about making a business decision. I think he comes out. Next year he could lose out on money, seems like theres been too much hype around Lawrence for too long for him not to go #1. Fields is up there too. Tua probably would go #2 if he shows he's healthy...but is he really ready to go by next fall? seems iffy...

But I think he's still a top 5 pick now. I think he's our pick

No way he stays at Bama. One injury and he’s done plus he loses a big rookie contract

It all depend on what team can wait 2 to 4yr on qb to develop.. less say he sit out in 2020. 2021 he will be like rookie. 2022 it all depend on how much he improved.. 2023 by then he is either franchise qb or he is not.. doesn't guarantee anything...

I don't really understand the risk, yeah he got injured but his prognosis has been excellent to return 100 percent if that happens then we have a QB that may be better then Burrow..

If We get leapfrogged by the chargers that scares me because they have a realistic and optimal situation to grab Tua, Let him rehab a year behind rivers but i'm hoping we have some sort of tie breaker if we finish with the same record.

Back
Top Bottom