Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast

I’m on the side of wishing he’d tone it down a few notches with this podcast thing. I get it, he’s building a brand, etc. But being an active player in a very visible situation in Miami, everything he says can come back to bite him or be a distraction one way or another. I’ve liked McDaniel’s approach to being a players coach so far but I think he needs to rein this in a bit.

I’m on the side of wishing he’d tone it down a few notches with this podcast thing. I get it, he’s building a brand, etc. But being an active player in a very visible situation in Miami, everything he says can come back to bite him or be a distraction one way or another. I’ve liked McDaniel’s approach to being a players coach so far but I think he needs to rein this in a bit.
There's this guy in the NBA who was LITERALLY doing a podcast in the middle of the NBA Finals...and they won.

I think we'll be fine.

I’m pretty confident Tua won’t fall for any bait on talking ****

I hope, tell Hill we need to prove it first Tua, show leadership..

Nothing is going to quell Tua's critics except him coming out and lighting up the league and then doing it consistently. I would imagine Tua's handlers have requested editing rights on this episode. I guess we'll find out.

Back
Top Bottom