Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast

Um. It says 6/30. What day do you think that might be? Let me give you a hint. Today is Tuesday 6/28......

200.gif
lol my bad

Sigh…These two better bring it this season. All of this is going to be used as fuel against them unless they can slow it down by going out and performing.

Tua has been told to shut the **** up during pressers during his time under Flo, all that while he was in one of the shittiest situation I've ever seen for a young QB... I have absolutely no problem with this new staff letting him be himself. Its about ****ing time actually.

Last edited:
Tua has been told to shut the **** up during pressers during his time under Flo, all that while he was in one of the shittiest situation I've ever seen for a young QB... I have absolutely no problem with this new staff letting him be himself. Its about ****ing time actually.
Agreed.

This is good for him to release the frustration he had under Flo.

For a lot of QB's you could be nervous about what they would say. Take Baker as an example. But, Tua is a very dedicated and professional guy that's not going to put himself into a bad situation. I also imagine Cheetah is not inviting him on to do anything other than cause more people to see what he sees in him. He has been fighting the bad rap on Tua and is probably in his mind, bringing him on to help market why everyone should be excited about Tua.

One thing about the preview (thanks for posting). Cheetah says "it's all about just performing on Sundays and everything else will work itself out", then why have a podcast?

One thing about the preview (thanks for posting). Cheetah says "it's all about just performing on Sundays and everything else will work itself out", then why have a podcast?
Because he's also a businessman and understands that this generates revenue?

People seem to miss the secondary point of the podcast

1. Money
2. The negative takes on Tyreek are driving Tyreek he just said and then he said it to Tua now join me

I think he wants to show people he’s about more than football. However, he’s smart enough to know a pod with Tua as guest is gonna do numbers

Back
Top Bottom