Tua or Burrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua or Burrow

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
More than likely one of these fall to us, most likely Tua. If we don't do a draft day trade and trade up to get Burrow, who would you guys prefer us to take out of the available QB's. I'm leaning Burrow because that Tua hip injury just scares me.

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Other

For those that are knowledgeable about drafting, what do you think it would conceivably take for us to get Burrow? Are our 3 first rounders enough?

For those that are knowledgeable about drafting, what do you think it would conceivably take for us to get Burrow? Are our 3 first rounders enough?

It would take far too much....

Might have some life left in that arm..legs are shot...

Might have some life left in that arm..legs are shot...

Caught a ball from him back in the 80's when my Dad used to do sideline security for the Fins in the Orange Bowl. I was young and had no interest in football at the time so I had no idea who he was. It wasn't until high school in early to mid 90's I started watching football and realized what I had been missing.

Cool story bud...I'm just messing with you on the other posts.

More than likely one of these fall to us, most likely Tua. If we don't do a draft day trade and trade up to get Burrow, who would you guys prefer us to take out of the available QB's. I'm leaning Burrow because that Tua hip injury just scares me.

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Other

Stop, stop posting! This whole trade up **** is never happening! This isn’t Madden! Burrow is going to Cincinnati end of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom