Tua or Burrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua or Burrow

Can we bring back that Tua vs. Trevor thread? That was pure gold.

I am still leaning in the Tua direction, every selection is a gamble in the draft, whether 1st round or 7th. It’s not like he is going to start his first year anyway, learn get healthy then take the NFL by storm. If not move on.

I think it's between Tua and Herbert. If Tua declares, I think Miami takes him at #5. If he doesn't declare, the Chargers and others could trade up ahead of Miami for Herbert. That's just how it goes with quarterbacks. I think those three are viewed as top 10 picks.

Burrow went off the board the moment Sanders kicked it between the uprights in OT vs Cincinnati.

And Tua hasn’t declared yet for obvious reasons.

So really there’s nothing to talk about yet.

I'm assuming Tua is the pick at 5. Have to keep taking shots to find the franchise QB until you have one. The injury itself pending on multuple factors could end up being a blessing in disguise. Or it could be a shitshow. Either way you can't pass up the opportunity to take him if they think he's the guy.

I'm assuming Tua is the pick at 5. Have to keep taking shots to find the franchise QB until you have one. The injury itself pending on multuple factors could end up being a blessing in disguise. Or it could be a ****show. Either way you can't pass up the opportunity to take him if they think he's the guy.
AS a new coach u dont have that much time. To keep invest in qb. Most coach get one shot at getting this right.

AS a new coach u dont have that much time. To keep invest in qb. Most coach get one shot at getting this right.
In our coaches case Flores has five years guaranteed. Could we get out of it sure. But in our case he has 5 years of shots. Lets call it here. You take Tua at #5? Or how about if the Dolphins take Tua at #5, how do respond? I wouldnt be mad if they pulled the trigger. If they identify him as the guy.

In our coaches case Flores has five years guaranteed. Could we get out of it sure. But in our case he has 5 years of shots. Lets call it here. You take Tua at #5? Or how about if the Dolphins take Tua at #5, how do respond? I wouldnt be mad if they pulled the trigger. If they identify him as the guy.
Flores has guarantee 5 yr pay. If he dont win and Ross want fire him he can. Browns coach sign 4 yr deal. He got fired after one yr.

I'm assuming Tua is the pick at 5. Have to keep taking shots to find the franchise QB until you have one. The injury itself pending on multuple factors could end up being a blessing in disguise. Or it could be a ****show. Either way you can't pass up the opportunity to take him if they think he's the guy.
There's talk he might go back to school

Cincy is locked in on Burrow and they need a QB too. That ship has sailed. If Tua goes back to Bama (big mistake IMO) we should trade down and load up for 2021 and we could probably still take Love or Eason as a dev QB.

I’ve cooled on Hurts after the LSU game.

Dolphins most likely will try to get Chase Young, then draft OL, then a QB late in the first,

Back
Top Bottom