Tua or Burrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua or Burrow

Caught a ball from him back in the 80's when my Dad used to do sideline security for the Fins in the Orange Bowl. I was young and had no interest in football at the time so I had no idea who he was. It wasn't until high school in early to mid 90's I started watching football and realized what I had been missing.

I hate you.

Sorry. That was probably uncalled for.

But still....

More than likely one of these fall to us, most likely Tua. If we don't do a draft day trade and trade up to get Burrow, who would you guys prefer us to take out of the available QB's. I'm leaning Burrow because that Tua hip injury just scares me.

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Other
One could dream that that we could possibly trade up to get Joe but it would cost way too much and the Bungholes probably wouldn’t even do it. Just my opinion

When you are a Mod, you will have the ability to close out post in the future. You realize this is a discussion forum, right ?

Yeah but treat the board with respect. You are just littering the board. There are about 2000 other threads on this subject. Doesn’t matter if you are at work or not you should check in your off time before posting the same redundancy on this subject. Not trying to degrade you as a poster but tiresome reading thru the same stuff over and over again.

what if the Bungles want Love? ... and the new regime in Washington want a new QB?... and the new regime in NY want a new QB? …. what if the new regime in Cleveland want to trade Baker and go in a different direction?...speculation is alive...

so many what if scenarios … people need to see how the process irons out …. but if I could choose right now between Burrow or Tua I'd go the safer route and draft Burrow

I would not trade my draft capital away though … @ #5 I still believe one of the top 3 will be there …

It must be the off season when we get threads like this.
We aren't trading up to get Burrow and Tua should be available at #5 if we want him.
End of discussion.

More than likely one of these fall to us, most likely Tua. If we don't do a draft day trade and trade up to get Burrow, who would you guys prefer us to take out of the available QB's. I'm leaning Burrow because that Tua hip injury just scares me.

1. Tua
2. Burrow
3. Other

Burrow is my QB1.....Tua’s recovery is still an unknown... and his injury history is troubling.

I would draft Jordan Love since Burrow is out of reach.... he’s going # 1 overall.

When you are a Mod, you will have the ability to close out post in the future. You realize this is a discussion forum, right ?

You realize that this has been beaten to death right?! Have you been living under a rock?!

There is no reason to waste time on this Burrow nonsense. Do you think that Cincinnati just happened to miss Burrow throwing 7 TDs in the first half against a ranked team??? No GM is passing on a QB like Burrow! We would have to offer all of our 1st and 2nd around picks for the next 2 years to even bring them to the table. Stop being foolish! Cincinnati showed us how to tank and get the best QB in the draft.

Vulcan mind meld ,,,, you will read this post...lol

Its funny, that posters will complain about similar post as if they are forced to read or participate. Its like they think they are wasting one's time having to deal with filtering out the non sense.. As if filtering out the non sense isn't already a conscious requirement in pretty much all sports forums. Needing a Moderator to do it for you is kind of childish. You'd figure unless someone in their home was threatening them that they had to read every post that they'd just be an adult, shine on what they'd consider meaningless and go to the next topic...No no write up a post stating the waste it is lol
It's not that difficult and rather simple, just do nothing.

My point truthfully is, Fitz, at 37 with a crappy team is still pretty damn good. Some of his passes are mind blowing like that last one to Gesicki with seconds left in the end zone. I mean no one could have thrown that any better. So refreshing to see that as possibly the consolation prize for next year...
Can forget Burrow
And not hard to think they think Tua might be to risky...
Don't know a lot about him but Sam Ehlinger from Texas intrigues me a bit and probably had 4+ rd.
Anyone have info on the guy ?

Back
Top Bottom