Tua over under career playoff wins. 5.5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua over under career playoff wins. 5.5

Over/Under Tua's career playoff wins

• Total voters

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Pretty self explanatory. Line brought to you by Trucane. Which honestly, is a solid line.

I went over, but 5.5 is a ton of playoff wins. There is only one active QB under the age of 35 with more than 5 playoff wins, and he is likely a top 5 QB of all time.

I went over, but 5.5 is a ton of playoff wins. There is only one active QB under the age of 35 with more than 5 playoff wins, and he is likely a top 5 QB of all time.
I expect more than 1 this season and wouldnt be surprised with a big run... if I give him 10 more years, thats 1 win every other year.... Im comfortable with that bet.

I went with the under because I think it’s a safer bet. If Tua got to 6 wins, he’d be tied for 24th all time for QB playoff wins. Dan Marino had a 17-year Hall of Fame career and only won 8 playoff games. It’s just a lot more difficult to reach than most people would think.

I went with the under because I think it’s a safer bet. If Tua got to 6 wins, he’d be tied for 24th all time for QB playoff wins. Dan Marino had a 17-year Hall of Fame career and only won 8 playoff games. It’s just a lot more difficult to reach than most people would think.
Man, Miami not having a winning record for 4 straight years, from 1986-1989 during Marino’s prime really sucked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom