Tua over under career playoff wins. 5.5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua over under career playoff wins. 5.5

Over/Under Tua's career playoff wins

• Total voters
It is.

You have to allow for expansion of the playoffs (more divisions and wildcards) across eras, but yeah, it is.
Yeah, I was thinking about that when I posted, and it’s a totally valid point. And it’s highlighted by the fact that so many of the other players in the top 10 are from the era of 3 Divisions and 5 (and later 6) playoff teams per conference. But the gap between Brady and his contemporaries is just mind boggling. Also, the fact that Mahomes is one game behind the #2 spot is ridiculous.

I've went with the over but winning 6 playoffs games is actually really hard and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get there. You need a lot to go your way, not just have great QB play but you need to have years where the team isn't injured, the defence doesn't suck etc. It's actually a pretty high bar to cross.

Just like this boards man crush Josh Allen is 5-5 in 5 playoff appearances, while having a top 5 rated defence every year. Same with Lamar, he's 2-4 in 4 tries and he had everything right this season, #1 defence, home field advantage and a mostly healthy roster yet still only managed to win 1 game.

I just believe the Dolphins are on the right track and have a coach that understands the modern NFL of needing a very efficient passing game to have any chance at all. The future is bright for the Dolphins even if some don't see it yet.

Not sure too many folks agree nor understand but imo Tua is a practical learner.

He must be on the field to learn thus slowing down the learning process a bit but expediting the growth process every year

He'll have 2 playoffs wins and a SB win as well.

Seeing as well have a similar offense, next year most likely, I would expect similar results.

If SB counts as playoff wins, then Tua will hit the over by the end of next season.

Brady having 19 more wins than the number 2 spot on the list is just insane. Equally nuts is that Mahomes needs one more win to reach the #2 spot.

Edit: Math is hard before morning coffee.

Lol, what's even more nuts is Mahomes would need atleast 7 more years of making it to the SB just to tie Brady.

Being a 1 or 2 seed actually hurts you here. Which again, as much as I hate to say it, shows just how great a run Brady had

I've went with the over but winning 6 playoffs games is actually really hard and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get there. You need a lot to go your way, not just have great QB play but you need to have years where the team isn't injured, the defence doesn't suck etc. It's actually a pretty high bar to cross.

Just like this boards man crush Josh Allen is 5-5 in 5 playoff appearances, while having a top 5 rated defence every year. Same with Lamar, he's 2-4 in 4 tries and he had everything right this season, #1 defence, home field advantage and a mostly healthy roster yet still only managed to win 1 game.

I just believe the Dolphins are on the right track and have a coach that understands the modern NFL of needing a very efficient passing game to have any chance at all. The future is bright for the Dolphins even if some don't see it yet.

This is true.

If everything stays the same last year, only 1 penalty is called diferrent it changes 2 things.

If Toney is not offsides, Miami wins the East and plays Pittsburgh round 1.

Funny how 1 offsides changes everything. This big game narrative is most likely gone and Tua likely would have been extended months ago.

It's crazy, that's why they say Football is a game of inches.

It's not just teams performance, a lot goes into making the SB.

Back
Top Bottom