Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

See my previous post to this which I already made prior to seeing this about the eagles and chiefs games. You’re literally box score watching, go back and watch the games.
I did watch the games and Tua was a big reason they lost those games. He wasn't the only reason but to say he played fine in those games just isn't true. Maybe the biggest problem with this offense is it's either boom or bust. They need to find a middle ground where they can play better against the good teams. McDaniel has to do a better job with his playcalling in those games as well.

I did watch the games and Tua was a big reason they lost those games. He wasn't the only reason but to say he played fine in those games just isn't true. Maybe the biggest problem with this offense is it's either boom or bust. They need to find a middle ground where they can play better against the good teams. McDaniel has to do a better job with his playcalling in those games as well.

Did you watch the video I posted? That’s one wideout dropping multiple td’s, 400+ yards and other guaranteed fg’s atleast and that’s just one player. Those are all in just about all one score games. I don’t see your logic at all, it’s just straight ignoring ****.

I do agree with playcalling though, don’t like McDaniel as a playcaller. I think he’s a great schemer and that’s why our offense comes out booming however when defenses adjust and McDaniel can’t focus on playcalling due to coaching, the offense regressed. Believe Miami had one of the worst second half offenses in the league. Some of that might be skewed due to blowouts but they were noticeably not as good second half. Would love McDaniel to scheme up first few drives and original gameplan while another OC can focus on in game adjustments and put entire focus into the offense during games.

Did you watch the video I posted? That’s one wideout dropping multiple td’s, 400+ yards and other guaranteed fg’s atleast and that’s just one player. Those are all in just about all one score games. I don’t see your logic at all, it’s just straight ignoring ****.

I do agree with playcalling though, don’t like McDaniel as a playcaller. I think he’s a great schemer and that’s why our offense comes out booming however when defenses adjust and McDaniel can’t focus on playcalling due to coaching, the offense regressed. Believe Miami had one of the worst second half offenses in the league. Some of that might be skewed due to blowouts but they were noticeably not as good second half. Would love McDaniel to scheme up first few drives and original gameplan while another OC can focus on in game adjustments and put entire focus into the offense during games.
Ya McDaniel seems to get outcoached a lot against the better teams.

What if I told you that football is a team game and Miami has had a bottom 10 and bottom 8 defense the last 2 years….
He would come up with something like but Tua had the ball the last 2 minutes of the game and failed to engineer the comeback if he`s so good he should be able to engineer the come back why couldnt t Tua engineer the comeback .

Good, he aint even worth 30 mil a year. Because the bungles overpayed burrow doesnt mean we have to make the same mistake and the front office knows it. They also know goff has been in several teams and performed and actually reached a superbowl. Tua is also a liability healthwise and last year was carried by the defense in critical games.
Hopefully the front office stays firm and we can draft a qb next year.

You broke a 10+ year silence for that post?

Be better...

What if I told you that football is a team game and Miami has had a bottom 10 and bottom 8 defense the last 2 years….
I'd tell you, that your wrong.

In 2023 we were...

10th best in Total Yards allowed at 313.3 p/g
3rd most sacks at 57...(1st Bal 60)
21st in ppg at 23.0

We were not a bottom 10 defense in 2023.

I'd tell you, that your wrong.

In 2023 we were...

10th best in Total Yards allowed at 313.3 p/g
3rd most sacks at 57...(1st Bal 60)
21st in ppg at 23.0

We were not a bottom 10 defense in 2023.

Sorry site I clicked was 1 off does bottom 11 ranking 11th and 9th worst make what I said less true?

Don’t give me yards. Def points allowed is the only way to measure defenses. They were a bad defense no matter how you slice it

Sorry site I clicked was 1 off does bottom 11 ranking 11th and 9th worst make what I said less true?

Don’t give me yards. Def points allowed is the only way to measure defenses. They were a bad defense no matter how you slice it
They allowed alot of points in garbage time of games, when we were up by multiple TDs.

That's inflated the PPG average. When your 3rd place in sacks league wide, your not a "bad" defense.

We wernt world class or anything but we were average.

They allowed alot of points in garbage time of games, when we were up by multiple TDs.

That's inflated the PPG average. When your 3rd place in sacks league wide, your not a "bad" defense.

We wernt world class or anything but we were average.

No they did not give up a lot of garbage time points except for the titans game in which they caused us to lose the game.

If you want to talk about inflated numbers look no further then your sacks stat.

28 of those sacks in 5 games to the jets x2, panthers, pats and giants. All 4 with bottom 10 olines including jets and pats at 32 and 30th and all 4 teams are bottom 4 offenses in the league.

This is what I know.

Tua is by a good margin the best QB we've had since the great one

Tua has the second highest passer rating in the NFL the past two years

Tua has a winning record each year

Tua seems to finally be healthy and past his injury history

Tua led the NFL in passing yards last year

Tua imo hasn't hit his ceiling yet

Tua in combination with a excellent offensive mind in McDaniel seems like a rational bet going forward for the next 4 years

I like competing in the playoffs each year and challenging Buffalo for the division. That's are floor right now with insane injuries down the stretch. I think it's really really dumb to mess with that. And will more than likely set the franchise back years. We finally have continuity and an actual gm,coach and QB in lockstep and a real program developing. I don't want to mess with that. Give him a 4 years extension and let's move on

This is what I know.

Tua is by a good margin the best QB we've had since the great one

Tua has the second highest passer rating in the NFL the past two years

Tua has a winning record each year

Tua seems to finally be healthy and past his injury history

Tua led the NFL in passing yards last year

Tua imo hasn't hit his ceiling yet

Tua in combination with a excellent offensive mind in McDaniel seems like a rational bet going forward for the next 4 years

I like competing in the playoffs each year and challenging Buffalo for the division. That's are floor right now with insane injuries down the stretch. I think it's really really dumb to mess with that. And will more than likely set the franchise back years. We finally have continuity and an actual gm,coach and QB in lockstep and a real program developing. I don't want to mess with that. Give him a 4 years extension and let's move on
slow clap building into a creshendo emoji.

what about that do you want to rub in peeps faces?

That he is, in fact, human & fallible.

I know. It seems like a , "Duh" situation.

But some of you out there that have fellated this young, mythical prince in your dreams... now you know- he's jus a dude... like you. He just throws A LOT better.

Back
Top Bottom